Manchester Monarchs (6-6-2) at Adirondack Thunder (10-5-1) 7 p.m. ET
- Spencer Watson leads Manchester with eight goals.
- Adirondack’s John Edwardh leads rookies with a 33.3 percent shooting percentage (4-for-12).
- Monarchs are second with 36.07 shots per game.
- Thunder are 8-1-0 when scoring first.
Newfoundland Growlers (13-5-0) at Jacksonville Icemen (11-5-0) 7 p.m. ET
- Newfoundland’s Zach O’Brien is on a three-game point streak (4g-3a).
- Jacksonville’s Dajon Mingo is tied for second among defensemen with 13 points (4g-9a).
- Growlers are 8-2-0 when outshot by their opponent.
- Icemen are tied for sixth on the penalty kill at home at 86.7 percent (39-for-45).
Florida Everblades (7-5-2) at Norfolk Admirals (9-5-1) 7 p.m. ET
- Florida’s Joe Cox has seven points (3g-4a) in his last two games.
- Norfolk’s Ty Reichenbach is fifth with 311 saves.
- Everblades are first on the power play on the road at 26.9 percent (7-for-26).
- Admirals are 4-0-1 in one-goal games.
South Carolina Stingrays (8-8-0) at Orlando Solar Bears (8-5-2) 7 p.m. ET
- Jonathan Charbonneau leads South Carolina against the Solar Bears with five points (1g-4a).
- Orlando’s Michael Brodzinski is tied for the league lead in plus-minus at +12.
- Stingrays are fifth with 34.13 shots per game.
- Solar Bears are 6-1-0 when scoring first.
Toledo Walleye (11-1-1) at Indy Fuel (7-7-0) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Toledo’s Shane Berschbach is third with a 32.0 percent shooting percentage (8-for-25).
- Indy’s Matt Tomkins is fourth with 314 saves.
- Walleye are 7-0-1 in one-goal games.
- Fuel have scored 24 of their 45 goals in the second period.
Reading Royals (5-4-6) at Wheeling Nailers (5-6-1) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Alex Krushelnyski leads Reading against the Nailers with two goals.
- Wheeling’s Alex Rauter has five points (2g-3a) in his last two games.
- Royals are league’s fourth-least penalized team with 10.93 penalty minutes per game.
- Nailers lead the league with 27.50 shots-against per game.
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (5-10-2) at Atlanta Gladiators (4-8-2) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Greenville’s Johno May is tied for first among rookies with nine goals.
- Derek Nesbitt leads Atlanta with 11 points (3g-8a).
- Swamp Rabbits are 3-0-1 when leading after two periods.
- Gladiators have scored 20 of their 38 goals in the second period.
Kalamazoo Wings (4-7-1) at Cincinnati Cyclones (10-3-2) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Justin Taylor leads Kalamazoo with eight goals and 11 points.
- Cincinnati’s Myles Powell is on a five-game goal streak (7g).
- K-Wings are third with five shorthanded goals.
- Cyclones are 7-1-2 when scoring first.
Tulsa Oilers (8-2-4) at Wichita Thunder (5-5-4) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Tulsa’s Kyle Rhodes is tied for first among defensemen with five goals.
- Wichita’s Zach Todd is tied for fourth among defensemen with a 22.2 percent shooting percentage (2-for-9).
- Oilers are tied for third on the power play on the road at 25.0 percent (4-for-16).
- Thunder are tied for second with seven games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Idaho Steelheads (7-7-3) at Rapid City Rush (7-6-3) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Idaho’s Steven McParland is tied for fourth with nine goals.
- Mason McCarty leads Rapid City against the Steelheads with two goals.
- Steelheads are 4-1-2 when scoring first.
- Rush have outscored their opponents 16-8 in the third period.
Allen Americans (4-10-2) at Utah Grizzlies (9-2-3) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Allen’s Alex Breton is second among rookie defensemen with 13 points (2g-11a).
- Utah’s Caleb Herbert leads the league with 13 goals and 23 points.
- Americans are 4-0-1 when leading after two periods.
- Grizzlies are 7-0-3 against Mountain Division opponents.