Florida Everblades (8-5-2) at Norfolk Admirals (9-6-1) 7 p.m. ET
- Florida’s Kyle Platzer has six points (2g-4a) in his last three games.
- Matt McMorrow leads Norfolk against the Everblades with two goals.
- Everblades are 5-0-0 when leading after one period.
- Admirals are 4-0-1 in one-goal games.
Newfoundland Growlers (13-6-0) at Orlando Solar Bears (8-6-2) 7 p.m. ET
- Newfoundland’s Brady Ferguson leads rookies with 20 points (9g-11a).
- Orlando’s Brent Pedersen is tied for third among rookies with 11 assists.
- Growlers are 10-1-0 when scoring first.
- Solar Bears are sixth with 3.50 goals per game.
Adirondack Thunder (10-6-1) at Reading Royals (6-4-6) 7 p.m. ET
- Adirondack’s James Henry leads the league with 17 assists.
- Reading’s Steven Swavely is on a four-game goal streak (6g).
- Thunder are tied for third on the power play on the road at 25.0 percent (9-for-36).
- Royals are sixth with 33.75 shots per game.
Manchester Monarchs (7-6-2) at Worcester Railers (6-8-2) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Manchester’s Joe Pendenza has four points (2g-2a) in his last two games.
- Worcester’s Evan Buitenhuis leads the league with a .936 save percentage.
- Monarchs are league’s least-penalized team with 9.20 penalty minutes per game.
- Railers are 3-0-0 when leading after two periods.
Brampton Beast (8-7-1) at Toledo Walleye (11-2-1) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Brampton’s Jordan Henry leads defensemen with seven goals.
- Toledo’s Pat Nagle is third with seven wins.
- Beast are tied for third with five shorthanded goals.
- Walleye have outscored their opponents 15-8 in the first period.
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (5-10-3) at Jacksonville Icemen (12-5-0) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Austen Brassard leads Greenville against the Icemen with three goals and four points.
- Jacksonville’s Mikhail Berdin is tied for the league lead with nine wins.
- Swamp Rabbits are 3-0-1 when leading after two periods.
- Icemen are 3-0-0 in games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Fort Wayne Komets (6-8-0) at Kalamazoo Wings (4-8-1) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Fort Wayne’s Justin Hodgman is second with 15 assists.
- Kyle Thomas leads Kalamazoo against the Komets with four points (1g-3a).
- Komets have outscored their opponents 17-9 in the second period.
- K-Wings are third on the penalty kill at home at 89.7 percent (35-for-39).
South Carolina Stingrays (9-8-0) at Atlanta Gladiators (5-8-2) 7:35 p.m. ET
- South Carolina’s Kevin McKernan leads rookie defensemen in plus-minus at +11.
- Atlanta’s Garret Ross is on a five-game point streak (2g-5a).
- Stingrays are 6-2-0 when scoring first.
- Gladiators are 4-1-0 when leading after two periods.
Cincinnati Cyclones (11-3-2) at Indy Fuel (8-7-0) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Cincinnati’s Alex Wideman is on an eight-game point streak (3g-10a).
- Matt Rupert leads Indy against the Cyclones with three goals.
- Cyclones lead the league with seven shorthanded goals.
- Fuel are tied for fifth on the penalty kill at home at 87.8 percent (36-for-41).
Wichita Thunder (5-6-4) at Kansas City Mavericks (10-2-1) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Steven Iacobellis leads Wichita against the Mavericks with three goals.
- Kansas City’s Willie Raskob is tied for second among defensemen with 11 assists.
- Thunder are 3-0-2 when leading after two periods.
- Mavericks are second with 3.77 goals per game.
Idaho Steelheads (8-7-3) at Rapid City Rush (7-7-3) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Idaho’s Brad McClure is tied for second among rookies with nine goals.
- Rapid City’s Pierre-Luc Mercier is tied for second with 69 shots on goal.
- Steelheads are fifth with 33.89 shots per game.
- Rush have had a league-leading eight games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Allen Americans (4-11-2) at Utah Grizzlies (10-2-3) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Allen’s David Makowski is tied for fourth among defensemen with 44 shots on goal.
- Utah’s Caleb Herbert is tied for the league lead with five power-play goals.
- Americans are 4-0-1 when leading after two periods.
- Grizzlies have outscored their opponents 21-10 in the first period.