Manchester Monarchs (8-6-2) at Maine Mariners (7-6-1) 6 p.m. ET
- Manchester’s Nic Pierog has five points (3g-2a) in his last four games.
- Drew Melanson leads Maine against the Monarchs with four points (1g-3a).
- Monarchs have outscored their opponents 17-8 during their four-game winning streak.
- Mariners are tied for sixth with four shorthanded goals.
Florida Everblades (9-5-2) at Norfolk Admirals (9-7-1) 7 p.m. ET
- Florida’s Steven Lorentz is on a four-game point streak (3g-5a).
- Norfolk’s Ty Reichenbach is fifth with 360 saves.
- Everblades have outscored their opponents 25-11 during their four-game winning streak.
- Admirals are 5-1-0 when leading after one period.
Newfoundland Growlers (14-6-0) at Orlando Solar Bears (8-7-2) 7 p.m. ET
- Newfoundland’s Giorgio Estephan leads rookies, and is tied for second overall, with 11 goals.
- Orlando’s Brent Pedersen is tied for fifth among rookies with 16 points (5g-11a).
- Growlers are second with 2.35 goals-against per game.
- Solar Bears are 7-0-0 when leading after two periods.
Reading Royals (6-5-6) at Adirondack Thunder (11-6-1) 7 p.m. ET
- Reading’s Michael Huntebrinker has at least one point in 14 of his 15 games this season (5g-12a).
- Adirondack’s Mike Szmatula has five points (3g-2a) in his last two games.
- Royals are league’s fourth-least penalized team with 11.59 penalty minutes per game.
- Thunder are 8-2-1 when outshooting their opponent.
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (6-10-3) at Jacksonville Icemen (12-6-0) 7 p.m. ET
- Greenville’s Garrett Bartus leads the league with 933 minutes played and 480 saves.
- Jacksonville’s Maxime Fortier is on a four-game point streak (3g-4a).
- Swamp Rabbits are 4-1-0 when leading after two periods.
- Icemen are 6-1-0 in one-goal games.
Toledo Walleye (12-2-1) at Wheeling Nailers (5-7-1) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Toledo’s Shane Berschbach leads the league with six power-play goals.
- Wheeling’s Troy Josephs is tied for third with 11 goals.
- Walleye are second with 3.87 goals per game.
- Nailers are 4-0-0 when leading after one period.
Cincinnati Cyclones (12-3-2) at Fort Wayne Komets (7-8-0) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Arvin Atwal leads Cincinnati against the Komets with three goals and four points.
- Fort Wayne’s Justin Hodgman has nine points (4g-5a) in his last six games.
- Cyclones have outscored their opponents 24-5 during their five-game winning streak.
- Komets are sixth on the penalty kill at 86.1 percent (61-for-70).
Kalamazoo Wings (4-9-1) at Indy Fuel (8-8-0) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Kalamazoo’s Chris Collins is tied for first among rookies with two shorthanded goals.
- Josh Shalla leads Indy with 18 points (7g-11a).
- K-Wings are tied for fourth with five shorthanded goals.
- Fuel have scored 25 of their 48 goals in the second period.
Wichita Thunder (5-7-4) at Tulsa Oilers (9-2-4) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Wichita’s Steven Iacobellis is tied for third among rookies with three power-play goals.
- Tyler Soy leads Tulsa against the Thunder with five points (2g-3a).
- Thunder are 3-0-2 when leading after two periods.
- Oilers are 3-0-1 when outshot by their opponent.
Idaho Steelheads (8-8-3) at Rapid City Rush (8-7-3) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Idaho’s Spencer Naas leads rookies with 65 shots on goal.
- Rapid City’s Adam Carlson leads the league with a .937 save percentage.
- Steelheads are 5-1-2 when scoring first.
- Rush are 5-0-3 in games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Allen Americans (4-12-2) at Utah Grizzlies (11-2-3) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Allen’s Alex Breton is tied for fourth among rookies with 11 assists.
- Utah’s Caleb Herbert is on an eight-game point streak (9g-7a).
- Americans are 4-0-1 when leading after two periods.
- Grizzlies have outscored their opponents 22-10 in the first period.