Worcester Railers (6-9-2) at Brampton Beast (8-7-2) 2 p.m. ET
- Worcester’s Evan Buitenhuis leads rookie goaltenders with a .928 save percentage.
- Brampton’s Daniel Ciampini is on a six-game point streak (3g-5a).
- Railers are 3-0-0 when leading after two periods.
- Beast have scored four of their six shorthanded goals at home.
Cincinnati Cyclones (12-4-2) at Wheeling Nailers (5-8-1) 3:05 p.m. ET
- Cincinnati’s Vasili Glotov is tied for fourth among rookies in plus-minus at +9.
- Zac Lynch leads Wheeling against the Cyclones with two goals.
- Cyclones lead the league on the penalty kill at 90.3 percent (56-for-62).
- Nailers are second with 27.64 shots-against per game.
Kansas City Mavericks (11-2-1) at Tulsa Oilers (10-2-4) 4:05 p.m. CT
- Kansas City’s Mason McDonald is fifth with a 2.23 goals-against average.
- Tulsa’s Kyle Rhodes is tied for second among defensemen with five goals.
- Mavericks are 3-0-1 in games decided in overtime or a shootout.
- Oilers are 7-0-2 when scoring first.