Worcester Railers (6-10-2) at Brampton Beast (9-7-2) 11 a.m. ET
- Worcester’s Evan Buitenhuis is tied for fifth with a 2.33 goals-against average.
- Brampton’s David Pacan has 10 goals in his last nine games.
- Railers are 3-0-0 when leading after two periods.
- Beast are third with six shorthanded goals.
Wheeling Nailers (6-8-1) at Kalamazoo Wings (4-10-1) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Wheeling’s Troy Josephs is tied for second with 12 goals.
- Justin Taylor leads Kalamazoo with 10 goals and 13 points.
- Nailers are 3-1-0 when outshot by their opponent.
- K-Wings are third on the penalty kill at home at 89.7 percent (35-for-39).
Allen Americans (4-13-2) at Tulsa Oilers (11-2-4) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Allen’s Alex Breton is tied for third among rookies with six power-play assists.
- Tulsa’s Tyler Soy has seven points (3g-4a) in his last four games.
- Americans are 4-0-1 when leading after two periods.
- Oilers are fifth with 2.65 goals-against per game.
Kansas City Mavericks (11-3-1) at Wichita Thunder (5-8-4) 7:05 p.m. CT
- David Dziurzynski leads Kansas City against the Thunder with three goals.
- Wichita’s Steven Iacobellis is tied for third among rookies with three power-play goals.
- Mavericks are only team in the league to have not allowed a shorthanded goal.
- Thunder are 3-0-2 when leading after two periods.