Reading Royals (4-1-3) at Manchester Monarchs (4-3-2) 6 p.m. ET
- Reading’s Michael Huntebrinker is on a six-game point streak (3g-5a).
- Manchester’s Rob Hamilton is tied for third among defensemen with 25 shots on goal.
- Royals are tied for sixth with 3.50 goals per game.
- Monarchs are 2-0-0 when outshot by their opponent.
Orlando Solar Bears (4-3-1) at Greenville Swamp Rabbits (3-5-1) 7 p.m. ET
- Orlando’s Brent Pedersen is fifth among rookies with nine points (3g-6a).
- Greenville’s Chris Izmirlian has three goals in his last two games.
- Solar Bears lead the league with four shorthanded goals.
- Swamp Rabbits are 2-0-1 when leading after two periods.
Florida Everblades (3-3-1) at Jacksonville Icemen (5-1-0) 7 p.m. ET
- Steven Lorentz leads Florida with seven points (2g-5a).
- Jacksonville’s Wacey Rabbit has at least one point in all six games (4g-4a).
- Everblades lead the league with 26.71 shots-against per game.
- Icemen are second on the power play at 25.0 percent (6-for-24).
Indy Fuel (4-4-0) at Wheeling Nailers (1-3-0) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Indy’s Josh Shalla has at least one point in all eight games (3g-8a).
- Zac Lynch leads Wheeling with four points (1g-3a).
- Fuel are tied for first on the power play on the road at 33.3 percent (3-for-9).
- Nailers have scored five of their nine goals in the third period.
Newfoundland Growlers (6-5-0) at Worcester Railers (3-4-0) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Newfoundland’s Josh Kestner is on a four-game point streak (4g-2a).
- Josh Holmstrom leads Worcester with four goals.
- Growlers are tied for the league lead with 14 goals in the second period.
- Railers are 9-for-9 on the penalty kill at home.
Idaho Steelheads (4-4-1) at Toledo Walleye (6-1-1) 7:15 pm. ET
- Idaho’s Spencer Naas is tied for second among rookies with 36 shots on goal.
- Toledo’s TJ Hensick leads the league with seven power-play assists.
- Steelheads have scored 11 of their 25 goals in the second period.
- Walleye are 4-0-1 in one-goal games.
Cincinnati Cyclones (4-1-2) at Brampton Beast (3-3-1) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Cincinnati’s Michael Houser is seventh with a 1.74 goals-against average.
- Jackson Leef leads Brampton with three goals.
- Cyclones have outscored their opponents 11-5 in the first period.
- Beast are 3-1-1 in one-goal games.
Kalamazoo Wings (3-3-1) at Fort Wayne Komets (2-5-0) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Justin Taylor leads Kalamazoo with five goals.
- Fort Wayne’s J.C. Campagna is on a three-game goal streak (3g).
- K-Wings are tied for second with three shorthanded goals.
- Komets are one of two teams to have not played beyond regulation.
South Carolina Stingrays (5-4-0) at Allen Americans (3-5-1) 7:05 p.m. CT
- South Carolina’s Grant Besse is on a three-game point streak (4g-4a).
- Allen’s C.J. Motte is second with 257 saves.
- Stingrays are fifth with 34.78 shots per game.
- Americans are 3-0-0 when leading after two periods.
Utah Grizzlies (4-1-2) at Kansas City Mavericks (4-1-1) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Utah’s Austin Carroll has five points (1g-4a) in his last three games.
- Kansas City’s Mason McDonald is fourth with a 1.48 goals-against average.
- Grizzlies are 3-0-1 when outshooting their opponent.
- Mavericks are league’s fifth-least penalized team with 11.17 penalty minutes per game.
Rapid City Rush (4-3-2) at Tulsa Oilers (4-0-3) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Rapid City’s Adam Carlson is sixth with a 1.72 goals-against average.
- Tulsa’s Jared Thomas is on a five-game point streak (2g-4a).
- Rush are 4-0-2 in their last six games.
- Oilers are 3-0-1 when scoring first.