Adirondack Thunder (11-7-1) at Manchester Monarchs (8-7-2) 7 p.m. ET
- Adirondack’s James Henry is fourth with 17 assists.
- Matt Marcinew leads Manchester against the Thunder with three goals.
- Thunder are 7-1-0 when leading after one period.
- Monarchs are second with 35.82 shots per game.
Kalamazoo Wings (5-10-1) at Reading Royals (7-6-6) 7 p.m. ET
- Kalamazoo’s Chris Collins leads the league with six shorthanded points (3g-3a).
- Reading’s Steven Swavely is on a seven-game point streak (8g-4a).
- K-Wings are tied for third with six shorthanded goals.
- Royals are sixth with 33.47 shots per game.
Indy Fuel (9-8-0) at Wheeling Nailers (6-9-1) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Indy’s Connor Moynihan is tied for second among rookies with two shorthanded goals.
- Wheeling’s Winston Day Chief has three goals in his last two games.
- Fuel have scored 25 of their 54 goals in the second period.
- Nailers lead the league with 27.31 shots-against per game.
Worcester Railers (7-10-2) at Maine Mariners (9-6-1) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Barry Almeida leads Worcester against the Mariners with two goals.
- Maine’s Vince Pedrie is tied for second among defensemen with a 22.2 percent shooting percentage (2-for-9).
- Railers are 5-1-2 in one-goal games.
- Mariners are 6-0-1 in their last seven home games.
South Carolina Stingrays (10-9-0) at Florida Everblades (10-5-3) 7:30 p.m. ET
- South Carolina’s Jonathan Charbonneau is tied for fifth among rookies with 17 points (3g-14a).
- Steven Lorentz leads Florida against the Stingrays with three points (1g-2a).
- Stingrays are tied for the league lead with three shorthanded goals on the road.
- Everblades have outscored their opponents 24-12 at home.
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (6-12-3) at Atlanta Gladiators (5-9-2) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Greenville’s Johno May is tied for second with five power-play goals.
- Branden Troock leads Atlanta with seven goals.
- Swamp Rabbits are 4-0-1 when leading after two periods.
- Gladiators are second on the power play at 23.2 percent (16-for-69).
Toledo Walleye (13-2-1) at Fort Wayne Komets (9-8-0) 8 p.m. ET
- TJ Hensick leads Toledo against the Komets with eight points (3g-5a).
- Fort Wayne’s J.C. Campagna is on a four-game goal streak (4g).
- Walleye are fourth on the penalty kill on the road at 89.4 percent (42-for-47).
- Komets are sixth on the power play at home at 21.1 percent (4-for-19).
Wichita Thunder (6-8-4) at Allen Americans (4-14-2) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Dyson Stevenson leads Wichita against the Americans with four goals and five points.
- Allen’s Alex Breton is tied for fourth among rookies with six power-play assists.
- Thunder are tied for second with seven games decided in overtime or a shootout.
- Americans are 4-0-1 when leading after two periods.
Tulsa Oilers (12-2-4) at Kansas City Mavericks (11-4-1) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Jared Thomas leads Tulsa against the Mavericks with four points (1g-3a).
- Kansas City’s Mason McDonald is tied for fifth with seven wins.
- Oilers are 8-0-2 when scoring first.
- Mavericks are fifth with 3.56 goals per game.
Utah Grizzlies (12-2-4) at Rapid City Rush (9-8-3) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Utah’s Matt Berry is on a six-game point streak (8g-6a).
- Andrew Radjenovic leads Rapid City against the Grizzlies with five points (2g-3a).
- Grizzlies have outscored their opponents 26-12 in the first period.
- Rush have had a league-leading nine games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Jacksonville Icemen (13-6-0) at Idaho Steelheads (9-8-3) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Jacksonville’s Dajon Mingo is sixth among defensemen with 14 points (4g-10a).
- Idaho’s Tomas Sholl leads the league with a 2.02 goals-against average.
- Icemen are tied for the league lead with seven shorthanded goals.
- Steelheads are fifth with 33.50 shots per game.