Utah Grizzlies (5-1-3) at Wichita Thunder (3-1-3) 10:30 a.m. CT
- Utah’s Caleb Herbert leads the league with 10 goals.
- Dyson Stevenson leads Wichita with four goals.
- Grizzlies lead the league on the power play at 32.6 percent (14-for-43).
- Thunder have scored first in six of their seven games.
Worcester Railers (3-6-0) at Newfoundland Growlers (8-5-0) 7 p.m. NT
- Josh Holmstrom leads Worcester with five goals.
- Newfoundland’s Josh Kestner has four goals in his last three games.
- Railers have scored eight of their 19 goals in the third period.
- Growlers are league’s fifth-least penalized team with 11.23 penalty minutes per game.
Maine Mariners (2-5-1) at Reading Royals (5-1-3) 7 p.m. ET
- Terrence Wallin leads Maine against the Royals with two goals.
- Reading’s Branden Komm is fifth with 247 saves.
- Mariners have scored 11 of their 22 goals in the third period.
- Royals are 2-0-1 when outshooting their opponent.
Adirondack Thunder (8-2-0) at Brampton Beast (4-4-1) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Adirondack’s Desmond Bergin leads defensemen with four goals.
- Jackson Leef leads Brampton against the Thunder with two goals.
- Thunder are 6-0-0 when scoring first.
- Beast have scored 13 of their 29 goals in the first period.
Wheeling Nailers (1-4-0) at Cincinnati Cyclones (5-2-2) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Zac Lynch leads Wheeling with six points (2g-4a).
- Cincinnati’s Eric Knodel is tied for first among defensemen with two power-play goals.
- Nailers are tied for sixth on the power play on the road at 23.6 percent (4-for-17).
- Cyclones are 4-0-0 when leading after two periods.
Fort Wayne Komets (3-5-0) at Rapid City Rush (5-3-2) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Fort Wayne’s Justin Hodgman is second with 12 assists.
- Rapid City’s Adam Carlson is fifth with a .944 save percentage.
- Komets are fourth on the penalty kill on the road at 95.0 percent (19-for-20).
- Rush have outscored their opponents 11-5 in the third period.
Tulsa Oilers (4-0-4) at Idaho Steelheads (4-6-1) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Peter Sivak leads Tulsa against the Steelheads with two goals.
- Idaho’s Brady Norrish is tied for second among rookie defensemen with eight points (3g-5a).
- Oilers lead the league with 39.75 shots per game.
- Steelheads are 3-0-1 in games decided in overtime or a shootout.