- C.J. Motte is second with 257 saves.
- Allen is 3-0-0 when leading after two periods.
- The Americans are at Kansas City on Tuesday, host the Mavericks on Friday and Saturday and travel to Wichita on Sunday.
- Kyle Schempp played his 100th professional game on Sunday at Kalamazoo.
- The Steelheads have scored 12 of their 28 goals in the second period.
- Idaho hosts Tulsa on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
Kansas City Mavericks
- Mark Cooper scored the game-winning goal in overtime in both of the Mavericks’ games last week.
- Kansas City is 4-0-0 at home, outscoring its opponents 19-8.
- The Mavericks host Allen on Tuesday and visit the Americans on Friday and Saturday.
Rapid City Rush
- Mason McCarty has seven points (4g-3a) in his last seven games.
- The Rush have played past regulation in three straight games and in six of their last seven.
- Rapid City hosts Fort Wayne on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
- Austin Poganski has three points (2g-1a) in three games since joining the Oilers.
- Six of Tulsa’s eight games have been decided by one goal.
- The Oilers are at Idaho on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
- Cole Ully is tied for third with 10 assists.
- The Grizzlies are fifth with 28.33 shots-against per game.
- Utah is at Wichita on Wednesday and Friday.
- Keoni Texeira registered his first point as a pro with an assist on Sunday against Utah.
- Wichita has scored first in five straight games and in six of its last seven.
- The Thunder host Utah on Wednesday and Friday and Allen on Sunday.