- Kelly Summers and Jakob Reichert recorded their first professional goals in Adirondack's last two games.
- The Thunder are second on the power play at 22.4 percent (11-for-49).
- Adirondack is at Manchester on Wednesday, Worcester on Thursday and Brampton on Sunday.
- David Pacan is on a six-game assist streak (8a).
- Brampton is tied for fifth with 3.67 goals per game.
- The Beast host Maine on Friday and Saturday and Adirondack on Sunday.
- Michael McNicholas’ first professional goal on Saturday was the game-winning tally against Worcester.
- The Mariners are 3-0-1 in their last four games.
- Maine hosts Orlando on Wednesday and visits Brampton on Friday and Saturday.
- Tony Cameranesi leads the Monarchs with seven goals.
- Manchester is the league’s second-least penalized team with 10.00 penalty minutes per game.
- The Monarchs host Adirondack on Wednesday and Orlando on Friday.
- Giorgio Estephan and Brady Ferguson are tied for first among rookies with nine goals.
- The Growlers are on a six-game winning streak.
- Newfoundland visits Reading on Friday and Saturday.
- Michael Huntebrinker is on a career-high 10-game point streak (3g-9a).
- Reading is 5-0-0 when scoring four or more goals.
- The Royals travel to Worcester on Wednesday and host Newfoundland on Friday and Saturday.
- Woody Hudson leads the Railers with seven points (2g-5a).
- Worcester is 1-0-1 when leading after one period.
- The Railers host Reading on Wednesday, Adirondack on Thursday and Orlando on Saturday and Sunday.