- James Henry leads the league with 17 assists.
- The Thunder play 13 of their next 18 games at home.
- Adirondack hosts Manchester on Wednesday, travels to Reading on Friday and hosts the Royals on Saturday.
- Jordan Henry leads defensemen with six goals.
- Brampton is 3-1-0 when outshooting its opponent.
- The Beast visit Fort Wayne on Thursday and Toledo on Friday while hosting Worcester on Sunday.
- Brandon Halverson has won four consecutive starts, with a .937 save percentage in that span.
- The Mariners have scored four shorthanded goals in their last six games.
- Maine hosts Manchester on Saturday.
- Spencer Watson has four goals in his last four games.
- Manchester is second with 36.07 shots per game.
- The Monarchs travel to Adirondack on Wednesday, Worcester on Friday and Maine on Saturday.
- Zach O’Brien had the first hat trick in club history on Friday at Reading.
- The Growlers have outscored their opponents 34-16 during their eight-game winning streak.
- Newfoundland visits Jacksonville on Wednesday and Orlando on Friday and Saturday.
- Steven Swavely registered two multi-goal games last week and has five goals in the last three games.
- Reading is outshooting opponents 184-154 in the first period.
- The Royals visit Wheeling on Wednesday, host Adirondack on Friday and visit the Thunder on Saturday.
- Matthew Gaudreau has six points (2g-4a) in his last three games.
- Worcester has scored four power-play goals in its last two games.
- The Railers host Manchester on Friday and visit Brampton on Sunday.