- Mike Szmatula recorded back-to-back two-goal games for the first time in his pro career.
- The Thunder’s eight goals on Friday at Reading were their most since scoring 10 on Feb. 12, 2017.
- Adirondack visits Manchester on Friday and hosts Reading on Saturday.
- David Pacan is tied for second with 12 goals.
- Brampton is 4-1-0 when outshooting its opponent.
- The Beast host Worcester on Tuesday and are at Newfoundland on Saturday and Sunday.
- Ty Ronning scored five points (3g-2a) in the third period of a 6-4 win over Manchester on Saturday.
- The Mariners are 6-1-1 in their last eight games.
- Maine hosts Reading on Wednesday and Worcester on Friday before visiting Manchester on Saturday and Worcester on Sunday.
- Spencer Watson leads the Monarchs with nine goals and 15 points.
- Manchester is league’s least-penalized team with 9.88 penalty minutes per game.
- The Monarchs host Adirondack on Friday and Maine on Saturday.
- Scott Pooley scored the first shorthanded goal in team history on Friday at Orlando.
- The Growlers have killed 27 consecutive penalties.
- Newfoundland hosts Brampton on Saturday and Sunday.
- Steven Swavely is on a career-high six-game point streak (7g-4a).
- Reading has five comeback victories this season.
- The Royals are at Maine on Wednesday, host Kalamazoo on Friday and travel to Adirondack on Saturday.
- Tyler Mueller scored his first professional goal on Sunday at Brampton.
- Worcester is 3-0-0 when leading after two periods.
- The Railers visit Brampton on Tuesday and Maine on Friday before hosting the Mariners on Sunday.