- Cam Johnson stopped 50 of 51 shots in his first two appearances with Adirondack.
- The Thunder have outscored their opponents 21-7 during their six-game winning streak.
- Adirondack visits Brampton on Wednesday, hosts Reading on Friday and visits the Royals on Saturday.
- Brandon Marino has five points (2g-3a) in his last three games.
- Brampton has scored 13 of its 29 goals in the first period.
- The Beast host Adirondack on Wednesday, travel to Kalamazoo on Saturday and host Toledo on Sunday.
- Zach Tolkinen has registered back-to-back multi-point games for the first time in his 272-game ECHL career.
- The Mariners are 2-0-1 in their last three home games.
- Maine visits Reading on Wednesday and Worcester on Friday before hosting the Railers on Saturday.
- Rob Hamilton is tied for fourth among defensemen with 28 shots on goal.
- Manchester is league’s second-least penalized team with 10.20 penalty minutes per game.
- The Monarchs are at Newfoundland on Friday and Saturday.
- Giorgio Estephan leads rookies with eight goals.
- The Growlers won back-to-back games on Friday and Saturday for the first time in team history.
- Newfoundland hosts Worcester on Tuesday and Wednesday and Manchester on Friday and Saturday.
- Michael Hunterbrinker is on a seven-game point streak (3g-9a).
- Reading is 3-0-1 on the road.
- The Royals host Maine on Wednesday, travel to Adirondack on Friday and host the Thunder on Saturday.
- Ivan Kosorenkov scored his first professional goal on Saturday against Newfoundland.
- Worcester is 2-0-0 when tied after two periods.
- The Railers are at Newfoundland on Tuesday and Wednesday, host Maine on Friday and visit the Mariners on Saturday.