Brampton Beast (9-7-3) at Newfoundland Growlers (14-6-1) 7 p.m. NT
- Brampton’s David Pacan is tied for third with 25 points (12g-13a).
- Josh Kestner leads Newfoundland against the Beast with three points (2g-1a).
- Beast are 4-1-1 when outshooting their opponent.
- Growlers are third with 2.52 goals-against per game.
Maine Mariners (9-7-1) at Manchester Monarchs (8-8-2) 6 p.m. ET
- Ty Ronning leads Maine against the Monarchs with three goals and five points.
- Manchester’s Spencer Watson is on a six-game point streak (5g-4a).
- Mariners are tied for second with one shorthanded goal against.
- Monarchs are league’s least-penalized team with 9.94 penalty minutes per game.
Reading Royals (7-7-6) at Adirondack Thunder (12-7-1) 7 p.m. ET
- Reading’s Steven Swavely is on a three-game goal streak (3g).
- Adirondack’s Kelly Summers is tied for fourth among rookies in plus-minus at +10.
- Royals are 4-0-2 when leading after two periods.
- Thunder are tied for second with one shorthanded goal against.
South Carolina Stingrays (11-9-0) at Florida Everblades (10-5-4) 7 p.m. ET
- South Carolina’s Grant Besse is tied for fourth with 12 goals.
- Florida’s Jamie Phillips is fifth with a 2.21 goals-against average.
- Stingrays are tied for the league lead with three shorthanded goals on the road.
- Everblades are first on the penalty kill at home at 96.6 percent (28-for-29).
Norfolk Admirals (11-7-1) at Orlando Solar Bears (9-7-2) 7 p.m. ET
- Norfolk’s Ty Reichenbach is tied for third with eight wins.
- Orlando’s Brent Pederesen is tied for third among rookies with 19 points (5g-14a)
- Admirals are 5-0-1 in one-goal games.
- Solar Bears are 6-1-0 when scoring first.
Kalamazoo Wings (6-10-1) at Wheeling Nailers (7-9-1) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Kalamazoo’s Justin Taylor is tied for second with 13 goals.
- Wheeling’s Kevin Spinozzi is tied for seventh among defensemen with 14 points (5g-9a).
- K-Wings are tied for the league lead with seven shorthanded goals.
- Nailers lead the league with 27.24 shots-against per game.
Indy Fuel (9-9-0) at Toledo Walleye (13-2-2) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Josh Shalla leads Indy against the Walleye with four points (1g-3a).
- Toledo’s Matt Register is tied for first among defensemen with 17 points (2g-15a).
- Fuel have scored 26 of their 56 goals in the second period.
- Walleye are 11-1-1 when scoring first.
Atlanta Gladiators (5-9-3) at Greenville Swamp Rabbits (7-12-3) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Greenville’s Garrett Bartus leads the league with 480 saves.
- Gladiators have scored 22 of their 46 goals in the second period.
- Swamp Rabbits are 5-0-1 when leading after two periods.
Fort Wayne Komets (10-8-0) at Cincinnati Cyclones (12-5-3) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Fort Wayne’s Lukas Hafner is second with a 2.09 goals-against average.
- Cincinnati’s Myles Powell is tied for second among rookies in plus-minus at +11.
- Komets are 4-0-0 when leading after one period.
- Cyclones are second on the penalty kill at 89.0 percent (65-for-73).
Wichita Thunder (6-9-4) at Allen Americans (5-14-2) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Wichita’s Steven Iacobellis is tied for fifth among rookies with 18 points (6g-12a).
- Dante Salituro leads Allen against the Thunder with eight points (3g-5a).
- Thunder are 5-2-4 when scoring first.
- Americans are 4-0-1 when leading after two periods.
Tulsa Oilers (13-2-4) at Kansas City Mavericks (11-5-1) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Tulsa’s Kyle Rhodes is tied for second among defensemen with seven goals.
- Jared VanWormer leads Kansas City with nine goals and 21 points.
- Oilers are second with 35.68 shots per game.
- Mavericks are first on the power play at home at 27.3 percent (9-for-33).
Utah Grizzlies (13-2-4) at Rapid City Rush (9-8-4) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Matt Berry leads Utah against the Rush with five goals.
- Rapid City’s Pierre-Luc Mercier is second with 85 shots on goal.
- Grizzlies are 11-0-4 against Mountain Division opponents.
- Rush are 6-0-4 in games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Jacksonville Icemen (13-7-0) at Idaho Steelheads (10-8-3) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Jacksonville’s Maxime Fortier is fourth among rookies with a 26.7 percent shooting percentage (4-for-15).
- Idaho’s Brad McClure is tied for fifth among rookies with nine goals.
- Icemen are third with 28.05 shots-against per game.
- Steelheads are 4-0-2 when leading after one period.