Maine Mariners (12-10-1) at Newfoundland Growlers (17-8-1) 7 p.m. NT
- Maine’s Michael McNicholas is tied for second among rookies with three shorthanded points (0g-3a).
- Newfoundland’s Giorgio Estephan leads rookies with 27 points (13g-14a).
- Mariners are tied for first with four shorthanded goals on the road.
- Growlers are 13-1-1 when scoring first.
Orlando Solar Bears (11-9-2) at Jacksonville Icemen (13-9-1) 7 p.m. ET
- Troy Bourke leads Orlando against the Icemen with four points (2g-2a).
- Jacksonville’s Dajon Mingo is tied for sixth among defensemen with five goals.
- Solar Bears are 6-1-0 when leading after one period.
- Icemen lead the league with 11 home wins (11-3-0).
Atlanta Gladiators (5-12-4) at South Carolina Stingrays (14-11-0) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Atlanta’s Brett McKenzie has at least one point in six of his last seven games (3g-4a).
- Tad Kozun leads South Carolina against the Gladiators with four goals.
- Gladiators have scored 28 of their 58 goals in the second period.
- Stingrays are fifth with 33.24 shots per game.
Allen Americans (6-18-2) at Wheeling Nailers (9-11-1) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Allen’s Alex Breton leads rookie defensemen with 19 points (5g-14a).
- Wheeling’s Nick Saracino has at least one point in six of his last seven games (6g-8a).
- Americans are 4-0-1 when leading after two periods.
- Nailers are second with 27.62 shots-against per game.
Manchester Monarchs (11-9-2) at Worcester Railers (10-11-3) 7:05 p.m. ET
- David Kolomatis leads Manchester against the Railers with three points (0g-3a).
- Worcester’s Evan Buitenhuis is fourth with a .927 save percentage.
- Monarchs are 4-0-0 when outshot by their opponent.
- Railers are third on the penalty kill at home at 90.5 percent (38-for-42).
Kalamazoo Wings (9-11-1) at Brampton Beast (12-10-3) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Kalamazoo’s Justin Taylor is tied for the league lead with four game-winning goals.
- Brampton’s Jordan Henry leads defensemen with nine goals.
- K-Wings are third on the penalty kill at 87.1 percent (81-for-93).
- Beast are 8-3-1 when scoring first.
Tulsa Oilers (13-6-5) at Cincinnati Cyclones (15-5-3) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Tulsa’s Adam Pleskach is on a three-game point streak (1g-3a).
- Cincinnati’s Eric Knodel is tied for second among defensemen with nine power-play points (2g-7a).
- Oilers are tied for third with two shorthanded goals against.
- Cyclones are 9-0-3 at home, having outscored their opponents 53-25.
Rapid City Rush (11-11-5) at Utah Grizzlies (14-4-4) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Andrew Radjenovic leads Rapid City against the Grizzlies with seven points (2g-5a).
- Utah’s Cole Ully leads the league with 22 assists.
- Rush have had a league-leading 11 games decided in overtime or a shootout.
- Grizzlies are second on the power play at home at 25.5 percent (13-for-51).
Kansas City Mavericks (14-5-2) at Idaho Steelheads (12-9-3) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Kansas City’s Rocco Carzo has seven points (3g-4a) in his last four games.
- Idaho’s Tomas Sholl leads rookie goaltenders with a 2.06 goals-against average.
- Mavericks are 8-1-1 when scoring first.
- Steelheads have outscored their opponents 22-15 in the third period.