Cincinnati Cyclones (13-5-3) at Toledo Walleye (14-2-2) 10:35 a.m. ET
- Cincinnati’s Pascal Aquin is third with a 32.3 percent shooting percentage (10-for-31).
- Toledo’s Shane Berschbach is tied for fourth with 26 points (10g-16a).
- Cyclones are tied for second with seven shorthanded goals.
- Walleye have scored first in 14 of their 18 games (12-1-1).
Maine Mariners (10-8-1) at Adirondack Thunder (12-8-1) 7 p.m. ET
- Alex Kile leads Maine against the Thunder with two goals.
- Adirondack’s John Edwardh leads rookies with a 33.3 percent shooting percentage (4-for-12).
- Mariners are first on the penalty kill on the road at 93.9 percent (31-for-33).
- Thunder are second with one shorthanded goal against.
Manchester Monarchs (8-9-2) at Norfolk Admirals (12-7-2) 7 p.m. ET
- Manchester’s Spencer Watson is on a six-game point streak (5g-4a).
- Norfolk’s Ty Reichenbach is second with 491 saves.
- Monarchs lead the league with 36.11 shots per game.
- Admirals are fifth on the power play at home at 22.5 percent (9-for-40).
Brampton Beast (9-9-3) at Worcester Railers (9-10-2) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Brampton’s Jordan Henry is tied for second among defensemen with seven goals.
- Worcester’s Evan Buitenhuis is second among rookie goaltenders with a 2.33 goals-against average.
- Beast are sixth on the power play on the road at 21.2 percent (7-for-33).
- Railers are 4-0-0 when leading after two periods.
Jacksonville Icemen (13-7-1) at Florida Everblades (11-5-4) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Wacey Rabbit leads Jacksonville with nine goals.
- John McCarron leads Florida against the Icemen with nine points (2g-7a).
- Icemen are fourth with 28.57 shots-against per game.
- Everblades are second with 2.50 goals-against per game.
Rapid City Rush (10-8-5) at Allen Americans (6-15-2) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Rapid City’s Josh Elmes is tied for second among defensemen with two game-winning goals.
- Braylon Shmyr leads Allen against the Rush with six points (2g-4a).
- Rush have had a league-high 11 games decided in overtime or a shootout.
- Americans are 4-0-1 when leading after two periods.