Reading Royals (9-7-6) at Newfoundland Growlers (16-7-1) 7 p.m. NT
- Reading’s Michael Huntebrinker is on a five-game goal streak (7g).
- Newfoundland’s Giorgio Estephan is tied for first among rookies with 12 goals and 25 points.
- Royals are sixth with 33.18 shots per game.
- Growlers are fifth with 2.75 goals-against per game.
Manchester Monarchs (10-9-2) at Norfolk Admirals (12-9-2) 7 p.m. ET
- Spencer Watson leads Manchester with 10 goals.
- Norfolk’s Jalen Smereck leads rookie defensemen with 63 shots on goal.
- Monarchs are 3-0-0 against non-divisional opponents.
- Admirals are fifth with 33.22 shots per game.
Brampton Beast (10-10-3) at Adirondack Thunder (13-8-2) 7 p.m. ET
- Brampton’s Jordan Henry is tied for second among defensemen with seven goals.
- James Henry leads Adirondack against the Beast with six points (0g-6a).
- Beast are tied for fifth with six shorthanded goals.
- Thunder are 12-0-0 when leading after two periods.
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (9-13-3) at Florida Everblades (13-5-4) 7 p.m. ET
- Greenville’s Johno May is tied for first among rookies with 12 goals.
- Florida’s Derek Sheppard is tied for first among defensemen with four power-play goals.
- Swamp Rabbits are 5-0-1 when leading after two periods.
- Everblades are second with 2.45 goals-against per game.
Atlanta Gladiators (5-11-3) at South Carolina Stingrays (12-11-0) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Derek Nesbitt leads Atlanta with 15 points (5g-10a).
- South Carolina’s Jonathan Charbonneau is tied for fifth among rookies with 21 points (5g-16a).
- Gladiators are second on the penalty kill at 89.4 percent (59-for-66).
- Stingrays are 7-2-0 when scoring first.
Wheeling Nailers (7-11-1) at Toledo Walleye (15-3-2) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Wheeling’s Kevin Spinozzi is tied for second among defensemen with two game-winning goals.
- Bryan Moore leads Toledo against the Nailers with two goals.
- Nailers lead the league with 27.37 shots-against per game.
- Walleye are 9-1-2 in one-goal games.
Tulsa Oilers (13-5-4) at Kalamazoo Wings (8-10-1) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Tulsa’s Kyle Rhodes is third among defensemen with a 17.5 percent shooting percentage (7-for-40).
- Kalamazoo’s Justin Taylor is on a four-game goal streak (5g).
- Oilers are league’s least-penalized team with 10.05 penalty minutes per game.
- K-Wings are tied for second with seven shorthanded goals.
Indy Fuel (10-11-0) at Fort Wayne Komets (11-9-0) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Indy’s Matt Tomkins is fifth with 446 saves.
- Garrett Ladd leads Fort Wayne against the Fuel with four points (2g-2a).
- Fuel are 5-1-0 in one-goal games.
- Komets are tied for third on the power play at home at 23.8 percent (5-for-21).
Allen Americans (6-17-2) at Kansas City Mavericks (13-5-2) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Zach Pochiro leads Allen against the Mavericks with five points (3g-2a).
- Kansas City’s Rocco Carzo has six points (2g-4a) in his last three games.
- Americans are 4-0-1 when leading after two periods.
- Mavericks are only team to have not allowed a shorthanded goal.
Rapid City Rush (11-9-5) at Wichita Thunder (9-9-4) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Rapid City’s Tyler Poulson is on a six-game point streak (5g-5a).
- Wichita’s Ralph Cuddemi is second with six power-play goals.
- Rush are tied for the league lead with three wins when trailing after two periods.
- Thunder are tied for the league lead with 28 goals in the first period.
Utah Grizzlies (13-4-4) at Idaho Steelheads (12-8-3) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Utah’s Cole Ully leads the league with 22 assists.
- Steven McParland leads Idaho against the Grizzlies with four goals and six points.
- Grizzlies are fourth with 3.67 goals per game.
- Steelheads are fourth with 33.91 shots per game.