- Mike Szmatula has 10 points (5g-5a) in his last five games.
- The Thunder are fourth on the power play at 20.0 percent (16-for-80).
- Adirondack hosts Maine on Wednesday, visits the Mariners on Friday and hosts Brampton on Saturday.
- David Pacan is tied for second with 14 goals.
- Brampton is 5-1-1 when leading after one period.
- The Beast are at Worcester on Wednesday and Friday and Adirondack on Saturday before hosting Toledo on Sunday.
- Michael McNicholas is tied for the league lead with three shorthanded assists.
- The Mariners lead the league with eight shorthanded goals.
- Maine travels to Adirondack on Wednesday and hosts the Thunder on Friday and Worcester on Sunday.
- David Kolomatis is tied for 10th among defensemen with 13 points (2g-11a).
- Manchester is league’s least-penalized team with 9.74 penalty minutes per game.
- The Monarchs are at Norfolk on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
- Scott Pooley is on a four-game goal streak (6g).
- The Growlers are 11-1-1 in their last 13 games.
- Newfoundland hosts Reading on Friday and Saturday.
- Michael Huntebrinker has registered at least a point in 16 of his 17 games this season.
- Reading is 6-1-3 on the road.
- The Royals are at Newfoundland on Friday and Saturday.
- Tyler Barnes (2g-3a) and Ryan Hitchcock (1g-4a) both have five points in their last three games.
- Worcester has not allowed a power-play goal in its last five games.
- The Railers host Brampton on Wednesday and Friday and are at Maine on Sunday.