South Carolina Stingrays (30-11-5) at Manchester Monarchs (25-15-4) 6 p.m. ET
- South Carolina’s Parker Milner is third with a 2.13 goals-against average.
- Manchester’s Jordan Lavallee-Smotherman is on a seven-game goal streak at home (9g).
- Stingrays are tied for the league lead with two shorthanded goals against.
- Monarchs are second with 3.89 goals per game.
Allen Americans (24-19-6) at Florida Everblades (33-9-5) 7 p.m. ET
- Allen’s David Makowski is second with 17 power-play assists.
- Florida’s Joe Cox is third with six game-winning goals.
- Americans are 10-4-2 when outshooting their opponent.
- Everblades are third with 2.53 goals-against per game.
Indy Fuel (20-21-3) at Kalamazoo Wings (25-17-4) 7 p.m. ET
- Indy’s Ryan Rupert has 11 points (5g-6a) in his last nine games.
- Josh Pitt leads Kalamazoo against the Fuel with five goals and six points.
- Fuel are second on the power play at 20.8 percent (35-for-168).
- Wings are 17-1-2 when leading after two periods.
Adirondack Thunder (26-19-4) at Norfolk Admirals (18-23-6) 7 p.m. ET
- Adirondack’s Pierre-Luc Mercier is tied for sixth among rookies with five power-play goals.
- Darik Angeli leads Norfolk against the Thunder with three goals.
- Thunder have outscored their opponents 61-46 in the third period.
- Admirals are 9-2-3 when leading after two periods.
Brampton Beast (17-21-8) at Worcester Railers (20-20-6) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Stefan Fournier leads Brampton against the Railers with three goals.
- Worcester’s Jeff Kubiak is on a five-game point streak (4g-3a).
- Beast are seventh with 34.24 shots per game.
- Railers are 11-5-4 when scoring first.
Kansas City Mavericks (25-23-1) at Toledo Walleye (31-12-4) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Kansas City’s Jared VanWormer is tied for first among rookies with seven power-play goals.
- Connor Crisp leads Toledo against the Mavericks with five points (3g-2a).
- Mavericks are 7-0-1 in games decided in overtime or a shootout.
- Walleye have outscored their opponents 59-38 in the third period.
Atlanta Gladiators (25-23-3) at Jacksonville Icemen (16-26-6) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Atlanta’s Ben Danford is tied for fourth among defensemen with 33 points (10g-23a).
- Jimmy Lodge leads Jacksonville against the Gladiators with five goals and 10 points.
- Gladiators are 13-5-3 in one-goal games.
- Icemen are third with 29.08 shots-against per game.
Wichita Thunder (25-18-3) at Cincinnati Cyclones (26-18-2) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Wichita’s Kevin Dufour is tied for third among rookies with four game-winning goals.
- Cincinnati’s Justin Danforth leads rookies, and is second overall, with 54 points (26g-28a).
- Thunder are 19-2-0 when leading after two periods.
- Cyclones lead the league on the power play at 20.9 percent (38-for-182).
Fort Wayne Komets (31-13-2) at Quad City Mallards (15-26-4) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Garrett Thompson leads Fort Wayne against the Mallards with five goals and nine points.
- Quad City’s Triston Grant is fifth with a 22.2 percent shooting percentage (8-for-36).
- Komets lead the league with 4.33 goals per game.
- Mallards are league’s second-least penalized team with 9.69 penalty minutes per game.
Idaho Steelheads (27-15-6) at Colorado Eagles (31-11-5) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Steven McParland leads Idaho against the Eagles with 12 points (6g-6a).
- Colorado’s Michael Joly leads the league with 10 game-winning goals.
- Steelheads are third with 36.69 shots per game.
- Eagles are 23-3-4 when scoring first.
Utah Grizzlies (17-22-10) at Rapid City Rush (17-28-2) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Utah’s Austin Ortega is fourth among rookies with 13 power-play points (6g-7a).
- Rapid City’s Dante Salituro is fifth among rookies with 18 goals.
- Grizzlies have had a league-high 15 games decided in overtime or a shootout.
- Rush are 10-5-0 when leading after one period.