Toledo Walleye (33-13-4) at Kalamazoo Wings (26-20-4) 7 p.m. ET
- Christian Hilbrich leads Toledo against the Wings with three goals and six points.
- Kalamazoo’s Josh Pitt is second with 10 power-play goals.
- Walleye are 25-2-2 when scoring first.
- Wings are third with 3.72 goals per game.
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (20-27-4) at Norfolk Admirals (19-26-6) 7 p.m. ET
- Greenville’s Evan Jasper is ninth among rookies with 36 points (15g-24a).
- Norfolk’s Brodie Dupont is tied for the league lead with four shorthanded assists.
- Swamp Rabbits have a league-leading nine wins when trailing after one period.
- Admirals are seventh on the penalty kill at 85.6 percent (179-for-209).
Worcester Railers (22-21-6) at Orlando Solar Bears (22-24-6) 7 p.m. ET
- Worcester’s Barry Almeida has 15 points (5g-10a) in his last 10 games.
- Orlando’s Hunter Fejes is fourth with 192 shots on goal.
- Railers are sixth on the penalty kill on the road at 84.4 percent (65-for-77).
- Solar Bears are 15-1-2 when leading after two periods.
Brampton Beast (19-22-8) at Reading Royals (28-19-3) 7 p.m. ET
- Alex Foster leads Brampton against the Royals with four goals and six points.
- Reading’s Michael Huntebrinker is tied for seventh among rookies with 16 goals.
- Beast are seventh with 34.02 shots per game.
- Royals are 6-1-1 in their last eight games.
Quad City Mallards (18-27-4) at Fort Wayne Komets (34-13-3) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Quad City’s Keegan Kolesar is fourth among rookies with a 19.0 percent shooting percentage (8-for-42).
- Garrett Thompson leads Fort Wayne against the Mallards with 11 points (5g-6a).
- Mallards are 7-2-0 in their last nine games.
- Komets have outscored their opponents 116-70 at home.
Utah Grizzlies (18-23-10) at Allen Americans (25-21-6) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Ryan Walters leads Utah against the Americans with four points (2g-2a).
- Allen’s Jeremy Brodeur is fourth with 966 saves.
- Grizzlies have had a league-leading 15 games decided in overtime or a shootout.
- Americans have outscored their opponents 56-37 in the first period.
Indy Fuel (22-23-3) at Kansas City Mavericks (25-25-1) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Indy’s Darian Dziurzynski is on a four-game goal streak (5g).
- Jared VanWormer leads Kansas City against the Fuel with two goals.
- Fuel lead the league on the power play at 21.2 percent (38-for-179).
- Mavericks are 13-1-0 when leading after two periods.
Florida Everblades (34-10-5) at Tulsa Oilers (21-22-9) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Florida’s John McCarron leads the league with four shorthanded goals.
- Tulsa’s Jake Hildebrand is second with 1,038 saves.
- Everblades have outscored their opponents 101-78 on the road.
- Oilers are 10-0-3 when leading after one period.
Rapid City Rush (18-29-2) at Wichita Thunder (27-19-4) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Rapid City’s Daniel Leavens is on a six-game point streak (3g-5a).
- Wichita’s Jeremy Beaudry leads rookie defensemen with six power-play goals.
- Rush are 5-0-2 in games decided in overtime or a shootout.
- Thunder are eighth with 3.32 goals per game.
Colorado Eagles (32-13-5) at Idaho Steelheads (29-16-6) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Colorado’s Michael Joly leads the league with 11 power-play goals.
- Idaho’s Philippe Desrosiers is fourth with 19 wins.
- Eagles are tied for the league lead with two shorthanded goals against.
- Steelheads are tied for fifth with 2.88 goals-against per game.