Brampton Beast (17-19-7) at Manchester Monarchs (26-15-4) 7 p.m. ET
- Brandon Marino leads Brampton with 39 points (11g-28a).
- Manchester’s Spencer Watson has eight points (5g-3a) in his last five games.
- Beast are league’s fourth-least penalized team with 11.88 penalty minutes per game.
- Monarchs are fourth on the penalty kill at home at 87.7 percent (71-for-81).
Reading Royals (25-19-2) at Norfolk Admirals (17-21-6) 7 p.m. ET
- Reading’s Matt Willows is on a seven-game point streak (1g-10a).
- Norfolk’s Ty Reichenbach is second with 900 saves.
- Royals are league’s least-penalized team with 9.80 penalty minutes per game.
- Admirals are tied for second with one shorthanded goal against at home.
Orlando Solar Bears (19-19-6) at South Carolina Stingrays (27-11-5) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Orlando’s Joshua Winquist is fourth with 18 power-play points (5g-13a).
- Kelly Zajac leads South Carolina against the Solar Bears with four goals.
- Solar Bears are 11-2-1 when scoring first.
- Stingrays lead the league on the penalty kill at 90.7 percent (156-for-172).
Indy Fuel (19-19-3) at Wheeling Nailers (25-17-4) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Indy’s Josh Shalla has 13 points (9g-4a) in 11 games with the team.
- Cody Wydo leads Wheeling against the Fuel with six points (1g-5a).
- Fuel are third with 10 shorthanded goals.
- Nailers are 8-2-1 in their last 11 games.
Adirondack Thunder (25-17-4) at Worcester Railers (18-19-5) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Adirondack’s Desmond Bergin is tied for fifth among defensemen with nine goals.
- Chris Langkow leads Worcester against the Thunder with seven points (3g-4a).
- Thunder are first on the power play on the road at 24.7 percent (21-for-85).
- Railers are 11-0-1 when leading after two periods.
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (19-22-4) at Florida Everblades (30-9-4) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Greenville’s Evan Jasper is tied for second among rookies with eight power-play assists.
- Florida’s Joe Cox is tied for first among rookies in plus-minus at +19.
- Swamp Rabbits are fifth on the power play at 19.6 percent (38-for-194).
- Everblades are tied for the league lead with 11 shorthanded goals.
Atlanta Gladiators (23-22-3) at Jacksonville Icemen (15-25-5) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Atlanta’s Ben Danford is tied for fifth among defensemen with nine goals.
- Jimmy Lodge leads Jacksonville against the Gladiators with four goals and nine points.
- Gladiators are 13-3-1 when leading after two periods.
- Icemen are fifth with 29.24 shots-against per game.
Rapid City Rush (15-27-2) at Fort Wayne Komets (27-13-2) 8 p.m. ET
- Rapid City’s Dante Salituro is tied for third among rookies with 18 goals.
- Fort Wayne’s Ryan Lowney is tied for first among rookies in plus-minus at +19.
- Rush are fifth on the power play on the road at 21.1 percent (16-for-76).
- Komets are first on the penalty kill at home at 90.6 percent (77-for-85).
Colorado Eagles (31-9-4) at Allen Americans (22-18-5) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Colorado’s Matt Register leads defensemen with 41 points (10g-31a).
- Allen’s Casey Pierro-Zabotel leads the league with 50 points (13g-37a).
- Eagles are tied for the league lead with two shorthanded goals against.
- Americans have outscored their opponents 53-34 in the first period.
Cincinnati Cyclones (22-18-2) at Kansas City Mavericks (25-19-1) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Cincinnati’s Eric Knodel is tied for first among defensemen with six power-play goals.
- Kansas City’s Jared VanWormer leads rookies with seven power-play goals.
- Cyclones are 16-1-0 when leading after two periods.
- Mavericks are 7-0-1 in games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Kalamazoo Wings (23-16-4) at Quad City Mallards (12-25-4) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Kalamazoo’s Justin Taylor is third with 24 goals.
- Keegan Kolesar leads Quad City against the Wings with four goals.
- Wings are second on the power play at 21.1 percent (38-for-180).
- Mallards are league’s second-least penalized team with 9.88 penalty minutes per game.
Tulsa Oilers (20-18-8) at Wichita Thunder (24-15-3) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Charlie Sampair leads Tulsa against the Thunder with four goals and six points.
- Wichita’s Jeremy Beaudry is fifth among defensemen with five power-play goals.
- Oilers have outscored their opponents 12-5 during their three-game winning streak.
- Thunder are 15-1-0 when leading after one period.
Utah Grizzlies (16-19-10) at Idaho Steelheads (24-14-6) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Kyle Thomas leads Utah against the Steelheads with nine points (1g-8a).
- Idaho’s Justin Parizek is tied for third among rookies with 18 goals.
- Grizzlies have had a league-leading 15 games decided in overtime or a shootout.
- Steelheads are third on the power play at home at 21.4 percent (25-for-117).