Cincinnati Cyclones (28-20-2) at Indy Fuel (23-24-3) 10:30 a.m. ET
- Cincinnati’s Eric Knodel is tied for first among defensemen with seven power-play goals.
- Indy’s Etienne Marcoux is fifth among rookie goaltenders with a .915 save percentage.
- Cyclones are 7-0-2 in games decided in overtime or a shootout.
- Fuel are fifth on the power play at home at 21.4 percent (18-for-84).
Atlanta Gladiators (26-26-3) at Greenville Swamp Rabbits (20-28-4) 7 p.m. ET
- Atlanta’s Tanner Pondhas six points (2g-4a) in his last three games.
- Evan Jasper leads Greenville against the Gladiators with seven goals and 14 points.
- Gladiators are 13-5-3 in one-goal games.
- Swamp Rabbits have a league-leading nine wins when trailing after one period.
Norfolk Admirals (21-26-6) at South Carolina Stingrays (32-11-6) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Grant Besse leads Norfolk against the Stingrays with 10 points (3g-7a).
- South Carolina’s Parker Milner has allowed two goals or less in eight straight starts.
- Admirals are fifth on the penalty kill on the road at 85.6 percent (77-for-90).
- Stingrays have outscored their opponents 28-12 in their last seven home games (6-0-1).
Colorado Eagles (32-13-6) at Wichita Thunder (29-19-4) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Colorado’s Matt Register is tied for first among defensemen with 44 points (10g-34a).
- Wichita’s Jeremy Beaudry is fourth among rookie defensemen with 27 points (10g-17a).
- Eagles are 23-3-5 when scoring first.
- Thunder are 20-2-0 when leading after two periods.