Utah Grizzlies (17-20-10) at Rapid City Rush (15-28-2) 10:30 a.m. MT
- Kyle Thomas leads Utah against the Rush with 10 points (4g-6a).
- Rapid City’s Dante Salituro is tied for third among rookies with 18 goals.
- Grizzlies are fourth on the penalty kill on the road at 87.1 percent (88-for-101).
- Rush are 5-0-2 in games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Tulsa Oilers (20-20-9) at Kalamazoo Wings (23-17-4) 7 p.m. ET
- Tulsa’s Adam Pleskach leads the league with 220 shots on goal.
- Kalamazoo’s Joel Martin is second with 1,826 saves.
- Oilers lead the league with seven shorthanded goals on the road.
- Wings are 16-8-2 when outshooting their opponent.
Florida Everblades (31-9-5) at Orlando Solar Bears (20-20-6) 7 p.m. ET
- Stephen MacAulay leads Florida against the Solar Bears with six goals and 11 points.
- Orlando’s Joshua Winquist is tied for fifth with 18 power-play points (5g-13a)
- Everblades lead the league with 12 shorthanded goals.
- Solar Bears are 12-3-1 when scoring first.
Reading Royals (27-19-2) at Worcester Railers (19-19-6) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Reading’s John Muse is fifth with a 2.25 goals-against average.
- Barry Almeida leads Worcester against the Royals with six points (3g-3a).
- Royals have outscored their opponents 50-36 in the first period.
- Railers are tied for sixth with 2.98 goals-against per game.
Wichita Thunder (25-16-3) at Fort Wayne Komets (29-13-2) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Mark MacMillan leads Wichita with 16 goals.
- Fort Wayne’s Shawn Szydlowski leads the league with 54 points (22g-32a).
- Thunder are 12-5-3 against Central Division opponents.
- Komets are tied for the league lead with two shorthanded goals against.
Idaho Steelheads (25-15-6) at Colorado Eagles (31-10-4) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Steven McParland leads Idaho against the Eagles with six goals and nine points.
- Colorado’s Matt Register is tied for second among defensemen with 10 goals.
- Steelheads are 14-0-1 when leading after one period.
- Eagles are 14-0-3 in their last 17 home games.