Cincinnati Cyclones (33-23-2) at Brampton Beast (23-27-10) 2 p.m. ET
- Cincinnati’s Justin Vaive is tied for third with nine power-play goals.
- Brampton’s Reggie Traccitto leads defensemen with three shorthanded goals.
- Cyclones are 22-12-2 when outshot by their opponent.
- Beast are first on the penalty kill at home at 89.0 percent (129-for-145).
Orlando Solar Bears (29-26-6) at Greenville Swamp Rabbits (21-33-7) 3 p.m. ET
- Max Novak leads Orlando against the Swamp Rabbits with nine points (3g-6a).
- Greenville’s Ty Rimmer is third with 1,097 saves.
- Solar Bears are 13-3-6 in one-goal games.
- Swamp Rabbits are tied for the league lead with nine wins when trailing after one period.
Norfolk Admirals (23-32-6) at Manchester Monarchs (35-20-5) 3 p.m. ET
- Norfolk’s Grant Besse is tied for first among rookies with 28 goals.
- Manchester’s Colton Saucerman is tied for third among defensemen with 32 assists.
- Admirals are 12-3-3 when leading after two periods.
- Monarchs are second with 3.68 goals per game.
Jacksonville Icemen (22-31-7) at South Carolina Stingrays (38-13-7) 3:05 p.m. ET
- Jacksonville’s Austin Lotz is fifth among rookie goaltenders with a 2.95 goals-against average.
- Joe Devin leads South Carolina against the Icemen with three goals.
- Icemen are fifth with 29.05 shots-against per game.
- Stingrays lead the league on the penalty kill at 89.8 percent (203-for-226).
Adirondack Thunder (34-21-6) at Worcester Railers (26-25-7) 3:05 p.m. ET
- Adirondack’s Shane Conacher has 10 points (3g-7a) in his last seven games.
- Chris Langkow leads Worcester against the Thunder with eight points (3g-5a).
- Thunder are third on the power play on the road at 21.6 percent (25-for-116).
- Railers are 13-1-2 when leading after one period.
Kalamazoo Wings (28-25-6) at Fort Wayne Komets (41-15-3) 5 p.m. ET
- Kalamazoo’s Justin Taylor is third with 29 goals.
- Fort Wayne’s Shawn Szydlowski leads the league with 68 points (27g-41a).
- Wings are fourth with 36.00 shots per game.
- Komets have outscored their opponents 104-56 in the third period.
Rapid City Rush (20-35-5) at Colorado Eagles (39-16-6) 3:05 p.m. MT
- Rapid City’s Daniel Leavens is tied for sixth among rookies with 28 assists.
- Colorado’s Matt Register is tied for third among defensemen with 164 shots on goal.
- Rush are 11-5-3 when leading after two periods.
- Eagles are fourth with 3.54 goals per game.
Wichita Thunder (31-24-6) at Tulsa Oilers (27-23-11) 4:05 p.m. CT
- Wichita’s Jeremy Beaudry is tied for third among defensemen with six power-play goals.
- Tulsa’s Charlie Sampair is tied for third with 28 goals.
- Thunder are 21-3-1 when leading after two periods.
- Oilers are second with 37.30 shots per game.
Indy Fuel (29-28-3) at Toledo Walleye (42-14-5) 5:15 p.m. ET
- Matt Rupert leads Indy against the Walleye with six points (2g-4a).
- Toledo’s Pat Nagle leads the league with 30 wins.
- Fuel are tied for second with 12 shorthanded goals.
- Walleye are second with 2.28 goals-against per game.
Kelly Cup Playoffs Update
Fort Wayne can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Sunday if:
Fort Wayne wins OR Fort Wayne loses in overtime/shootout
Colorado can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Sunday if:
Colorado wins AND Tulsa loses in regulation