Fort Wayne Komets (42-16-3) at Adirondack Thunder (34-21-7) 7 p.m. ET
- Fort Wayne’s Ryan Lowney leads rookies in plus-minus at +28.
- Brian Ward leads Adirondack with 25 goals.
- Komets have outscored their opponents 107-60 in the third period.
- Thunder are 11-3-3 in one-goal games at home.
Utah Grizzlies (25-24-12) at Manchester Monarchs (36-20-5) 7 p.m. ET
- Utah’s Brad Navin is on an 11-game point streak (6g-10a).
- Manchester’s Matt Schmalz is third among rookies with a 21.1 percent shooting percentage (20-for-95).
- Grizzlies have scored four or more goals in eight consecutive games.
- Monarchs are second with 3.69 goals per game.
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (21-33-8) at Norfolk Admirals (23-32-7) 7 p.m. ET
- Greenville’s Evan Jasper is tied for fourth among rookies with 15 power-play points (5g-10a).
- Brodie Dupont leads Norfolk against the Swamp Rabbits with 10 points (4g-6a).
- Swamp Rabbits have gone to overtime in four of their last eight games.
- Admirals are tied for the league lead with one shorthanded goal against at home.
Idaho Steelheads (36-20-7) at South Carolina Stingrays (39-14-7) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Idaho’s Tomas Sholl has allowed two goals or less in 10 of his 11 appearances this season.
- Steven Whitney leads South Carolina with 49 points (17g-32a).
- Steelheads are third with 36.37 shots per game.
- Stingrays are tied for third with six shorthanded goals at home.
Wheeling Nailers (31-24-7) at Worcester Railers (27-25-7) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Wheeling’s Reid Gardiner is third among rookies with 26 goals.
- Nick Saracino leads Worcester against the Nailers with four goals and eight points.
- Nailers are second on the power play on the road at 22.3 percent (29-for-130).
- Railers are seventh with 30.44 shots-against per game.
Orlando Solar Bears (30-26-6) at Florida Everblades (41-12-6) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Orlando’s Hunter Fejes is sixth with 232 shots on goal.
- Florida’s Mitchell Heard is on a seven-game point streak (5g-8a).
- Solar Bears are 18-1-2 when leading after two periods.
- Everblades are third on the penalty kill at home at 88.2 percent (112-for-127).
Indy Fuel (30-28-3) at Cincinnati Cyclones (34-23-2) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Michael Neal leads Indy against the Cyclones with seven points (3g-4a).
- Cincinnati’s Eric Knodel leads defensemen with five game-winning goals.
- Fuel have scored a league-leading 87 goals in the second period.
- Cyclones are second on the power play at home at 24.3 percent (26-for-107).
Toledo Walleye (43-15-5) at Quad City Mallards (20-38-4) 7:05 p.m. CT
- A.J. Jenks leads Toledo against the Mallards with four goals and seven points.
- Quad City’s Willie Raskob leads rookie defensemen with 32 points (2g-30a).
- Walleye are tied for second with one shorthanded goal against at home.
- Mallards are league’s second-least penalized team with 9.85 penalty minutes per game.
Kansas City Mavericks (30-27-4) at Tulsa Oilers (27-24-11) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Matt Robertson leads Kansas City against the Oilers with five goals.
- Tulsa’s Devin Williams is third among rookie goaltenders with a 2.53 goals-against average.
- Mavericks are 15-5-4 in one-goal games.
- Oilers are tied for second with 12 shorthanded goals.
Wichita Thunder (32-24-6) at Rapid City Rush (20-37-5) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Wichita’s Ralph Cuddemi has 14 points (5g-9a) in his last eight games.
- Rapid City’s Gustav Bouramman is sixth among rookie defensemen with 27 points (5g-22a).
- Thunder are 18-3-1 when leading after one period.
- Rush are 5-1-0 when outshooting their opponent at home.