Jacksonville Icemen (25-32-2) at Greenville Swamp Rabbits (21-35-8) 7 p.m. ET
- Jacksonville’s Elgin Pearce is tied for fifth among rookies with 22 goals.
- Evan Jasper leads Greenville against the Icemen with three goals.
- Icemen are fourth with 29.08 shots-against per game.
- Swamp Rabbits are 13-4-2 when leading after two periods.
Adirondack Thunder (37-21-7) at Manchester Monarchs (39-20-5) 7 p.m. ET
- Shane Conacher leads Adirondack against the Monarchs with 13 points (3g-10a).
- Manchester’s Spencer Watson is on a four-game goal streak (4g).
- Thunder are 25-5-5 when scoring first.
- Monarchs have outscored their opponents 78-50 in the third period.
South Carolina Stingrays (41-15-7) at Orlando Solar Bears (31-27-8) 7 p.m. ET
- Kelly Zajac leads South Carolina against the Solar Bears with four goals.
- Orlando’s Cal Heeter is fifth with 2,184 minutes played.
- Stingrays lead the league on the penalty kill at 89.8 percent (220-for-245).
- Solar Bears are 19-1-3 when leading after two periods.
Worcester Railers (30-25-8) at Reading Royals (34-22-8) 7 p.m. ET
- Barry Almeida leads Worcester against the Royals with nine points (4g-5a).
- Reading’s Nolan Zajac is tied for second among defensemen with 15 goals.
- Railers are sixth with 2.86 goals-against per game.
- Royals have scored first a league-leading 41 times.
Brampton Beast (24-30-10) at Wheeling Nailers (32-25-8) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Brampton’s Jordan Henry is fourth among defensemen with 176 shots on goal.
- Cam Brown leads Wheeling against the Beast with six points (0g-6a).
- Beast are fourth on the penalty kill at 86.5 percent (257-for-297).
- Nailers are third on the power play at 19.5 percent (50-for-256).
Norfolk Admirals (25-34-7) at Florida Everblades (44-13-6) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Norfolk’s Grant Besse leads rookies with 30 goals.
- Stephen MacAulay leads Florida against the Admirals with four goals and seven points.
- Admirals are tied for third with six shorthanded goals on the road.
- Everblades are 10-2-1 in their last 13 games.
Atlanta Gladiators (30-32-5) at Cincinnati Cyclones (35-26-3) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Atlanta’s Phil Lane is third with 32 goals.
- Cincinnati’s Eric Knodel is tied for fourth among defensemen with 43 points (13g-30a).
- Gladiators are 11-4-0 in one-goal games on the road.
- Cyclones are 24-14-3 when outshot by their opponent.
Fort Wayne Komets (42-17-5) at Indy Fuel (31-29-4) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Fort Wayne’s Shawn Szydlowski leads the league with 72 points (28g-44a).
- Michael Neal leads Indy against the Komets with five goals and eight points.
- Komets lead the league with 4.13 goals per game.
- Fuel are tied for second with 12 shorthanded goals.
Kansas City Mavericks (32-28-4) at Allen Americans (31-26-7) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Kansas City’s Jared VanWormer leads rookies with 11 power-play goals.
- Allen’s Alex Guptill is on a nine-game point streak (5g-11a).
- Mavericks are 15-5-4 in one-goal games.
- Americans are 24-5-1 when scoring first.
Quad City Mallards (20-40-4) at Tulsa Oilers (29-24-11) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Quad City’s Matt Pohlkamp leads rookies with 256 shots on goal.
- Tulsa’s Devin Williams leads rookie goaltenders with a .923 save percentage.
- Mallards are league’s second-least penalized team with 9.75 penalty minutes per game.
- Oilers lead the league with 37.33 shots per game.
Colorado Eagles (43-16-6) at Utah Grizzlies (25-25-15) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Colorado’s Jake Marto is fourth among defensemen with 21 power-play points (2g-19a).
- Ryan Walters leads Utah against the Eagles with four goals.
- Eagles are tied for the league lead with two shorthanded goals against.
- Grizzlies are 17-1-2 when leading after two periods.
Rapid City Rush (21-38-6) at Idaho Steelheads (38-20-7) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Rapid City’s Daniel Leavens is tied for seventh among rookies with 29 assists.
- Will Merchant leads Idaho against the Rush with five goals.
- Rush are 12-5-3 when leading after two periods.
- Steelheads are third with 36.45 shots per game.
Kelly Cup Playoffs Update
Manchester can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Friday if:
Manchester wins AND Wheeling OR Worcester lose
Orlando can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Friday if:
Orlando wins AND Jacksonville loses in regulation
Idaho can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Friday if:
Idaho wins AND Allen OR Tulsa lose OR Idaho loses in overtime/shootout AND Allen OR Tulsa lose in regulation