South Carolina Stingrays (42-15-7) at Orlando Solar Bears (31-27-9) 1:30 p.m. ET
- South Carolina’s Parker Milner has allowed two goals or less in each of his last five starts.
- Max Novak leads Orlando against the Stingrays with four goals.
- Stingrays’ last three games have each been decided in a shootout.
- Solar Bears are 20-4-3 when scoring first.
Indy Fuel (32-29-4) at Brampton Beast (25-31-10) 2 p.m. ET
- Indy’s Josh Shalla is on a four-game goal streak (5g).
- Brampton’s Alex Foster has at least one point in six of his last eight games (4g-4a).
- Fuel lead the league on the power play at 22.1 percent (55-for-249).
- Beast are tied for second on the penalty kill at home at 87.9 percent (138-for-157).
Quad City Mallards (22-40-4) at Tulsa Oilers (29-26-11) 4:05 p.m. CT
- Quad City’s Willie Raskob leads rookie defensemen with 33 assists.
- Adam Pleskach leads Tulsa against the Mallards with three goals.
- Mallards are league’s second-least penalized team with 9.70 penalty minutes per game.
- Oilers are 22-0-4 when leading after two periods.
Kalamazoo Wings (32-26-6) at Toledo Walleye (46-16-5) 5:15 p.m. ET
- Kalamazoo’s Aaron Irving leads rookie defensemen with 45 points (14g-31a).
- Christian Hilbrich leads Toledo against the Wings with five goals and nine points.
- Wings are sixth on the power play on the road at 18.6 percent (24-for-129).
- Walleye have outscored their opponents 81-55 in the third period.