Adirondack Thunder (32-20-6) at Manchester Monarchs (33-19-5) 6 p.m. ET
- Shane Conacher leads Adirondack against the Monarchs with 12 points (3g-9a).
- Manchester’s Colton Saucerman is third among defensemen with 32 assists.
- Thunder are 10-3-3 in their last 16 games.
- Monarchs are 20-6-4 when scoring first.
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (20-31-6) at Florida Everblades (38-12-6) 7 p.m. ET
- Greenville’s Ty Rimmer is third with 1,077 saves.
- John McCarron leads Florida with 50 points (22g-28a).
- Swamp Rabbits are 12-4-2 when leading after two periods.
- Everblades are 13-2-6 in one-goal games.
Brampton Beast (22-25-9) at Kalamazoo Wings (27-23-5) 7 p.m. ET
- Brampton’s Reggie Traccitto leads defensemen with three shorthanded goals.
- Justin Taylor leads Kalamazoo against the Beast with five goals.
- Beast are tied for third with five shorthanded goals on the road.
- Wings are third with 3.65 goals per game.
Atlanta Gladiators (27-29-3) at Norfolk Admirals (22-30-6) 7 p.m. ET
- Phil Lane leads Atlanta against the Admirals with eight points (4g-4a).
- Norfolk’s TJ Melancon is tied for first among defensemen with 14 goals.
- Gladiators are 13-7-3 in one-goal games.
- Admirals are tied for sixth with four shorthanded goals against.
Wheeling Nailers (29-23-6) at Worcester Railers (25-22-7) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Reid Gardiner leads Wheeling against the Railers with four goals.
- Worcester’s Barry Almeida is on a four-game point streak (2g-4a).
- Nailers are fourth with 35.86 shots per game.
- Railers are 13-0-2 when leading after one period.
South Carolina Stingrays (35-12-7) at Toledo Walleye (39-14-4) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Joe Devin leads South Carolina with 16 goals and 44 points.
- Toledo’s Pat Nagle leads the league with 28 wins.
- Stingrays lead the league with 27.02 shots-against per game.
- Walleye are 15-3-4 in one-goal games.
Quad City Mallards (20-32-4) at Cincinnati Cyclones (31-21-2) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Jamie Tardif leads Quad City against the Cyclones with three goals.
- Cincinnati’s Eric Knodel is tied for first among defensemen with seven power-play goals.
- Mallards are league’s second- least penalized team with 10.00 penalty minutes per game.
- Cyclones are second on the power play at home at 24.0 percent (25-for-104).
Utah Grizzlies (23-23-11) at Indy Fuel (27-26-3) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Utah’s Ryan Walters has seven points (5g-2a) in his last four games.
- Indy’s Robin Press is on a 10-game point streak (4g-11a).
- Grizzlies are 6-0-1 in their last seven games and have outscored their opponents 35-24.
- Fuel have scored eight of their 12 shorthanded goals at home.
Rapid City Rush (20-33-3) at Allen Americans (26-24-6) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Peter Sivak leads Rapid City against the Americans with six points (2g-4a).
- Allen’s Joel Chouinard is tied for first among defensemen with seven power-play goals.
- Rush are 11-5-2 when leading after two periods.
- Americans are 21-5-1 when scoring first.
Fort Wayne Komets (38-14-3) at Kansas City Mavericks (28-27-2) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Fort Wayne’s Shawn Szydlowski is fourth with six game-winning goals.
- Mark Cooper leads Kansas City against the Komets with five points (2g-3a).
- Komets lead the league with 37.75 shots per game.
- Mavericks are 7-0-2 in games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Tulsa Oilers (24-23-11) at Colorado Eagles (37-14-6) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Tulsa’s Adam Pleskach leads the league with 250 shots on goal.
- Colorado’s Matt Register leads defensemen with 48 points (11g-37a).
- Oilers are tied for the league lead with seven shorthanded goals on the road.
- Eagles are fifth on the penalty kill at home at 87.5 percent (105-for-120).