Kalamazoo Wings (34-28-6) at Norfolk Admirals (25-37-7) 7 p.m. ET
- Kalamazoo’s Justin Taylor is fourth with 32 goals.
- Norfolk’s TJ Melancon is second among rookie defensemen with 42 points (14g-28a).
- Wings are tied for fifth on the power play at 18.8 percent (52-for-277).
- Admirals are tied for the league lead with one shorthanded goal allowed at home.
Reading Royals (37-23-8) at Adirondack Thunder (38-23-7) 7 p.m. ET
- Reading’s Chris McCarthy has at least one point in seven of his last eight games (4g-7a).
- James Henry leads Adirondack against the Royals with seven goals.
- Royals have outscored their opponents 73-53 in the first period.
- Thunder are 26-5-5 when scoring first.
Atlanta Gladiators (31-33-5) at Florida Everblades (48-13-6) 7 p.m. ET
- Phil Lane leads Atlanta against the Everblades with eight points (4g-4a).
- Florida’s Mitchell Heard has at least one point in 12 of his last 13 games (8g-16a).
- Gladiators are 20-3-3 when leading after two periods.
- Everblades are fifth with 3.58 goals per game.
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (23-37-8) at Orlando Solar Bears (32-28-9) 7 p.m. ET
- Greenville’s Evan Jasper is tied for fifth among rookies with 50 points (21g-29a).
- Max Novak leads Orlando against the Swamp Rabbits with nine points (3g-6a).
- Swamp Rabbits are fourth on the power play on the road at 19.7 percent (27-for-137).
- Solar Bears are 20-4-3 when scoring first.
Brampton Beast (26-32-10) at Worcester Railers (33-26-8) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Brampton’s Jordan Henry is on a five-game point streak (3g-3a).
- Barry Almeida leads Worcester against the Beast with nine points (3g-6a).
- Beast are sixth with 34.44 shots per game.
- Railers have won six consecutive games at home.
Manchester Monarchs (40-22-6) at Wheeling Nailers (33-27-9) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Michael Doherty leads Manchester against the Nailers with four goals.
- Wheeling’s Reid Gardiner is tied for fourth among rookies with 52 points (27g-25a).
- Monarchs have outscored their opponents 136-105 on the road.
- Nailers are fifth with 35.39 shots per game.
South Carolina Stingrays (45-15-7) at Jacksonville Icemen (25-36-7) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Steven Whitney leads South Carolina against the Icemen with 11 points (3g-8a).
- Jacksonville’s Tanner Eberle is on a six-game point streak (4g-2a).
- Stingrays lead the league on the penalty kill at 90.1 percent (237-for-263).
- Icemen are fourth with 29.09 shots-against per game.
Toledo Walleye (48-16-5) at Cincinnati Cyclones (38-27-3) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Toledo’s Ryan Obuchowski is tied for fourth in plus-minus at +33.
- Cincinnati’s Jesse Schultz leads the league with 27 power-play assists.
- Walleye are second with 2.30 goals-against per game.
- Cyclones are 10-0-3 in games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Fort Wayne Komets (44-18-6) at Indy Fuel (33-29-5) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Fort Wayne’s Michael Houser is tied for third with 26 wins.
- Josh Shalla leads Indy against the Komets with six goals.
- Komets have gone to overtime in three straight games and six times in their last eight contests.
- Fuel are first on the power play at home at 26.6 percent (34-for-128).
Colorado Eagles (45-17-6) at Allen Americans (33-27-8) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Colorado’s Joe Cannata is fourth with a 2.15 goals-against average.
- Alex Guptill leads Allen against the Eagles with eight points (5g-3a).
- Eagles are 16-0-6 in games decided in overtime or a shootout.
- Americans are 12-4-2 when outshooting their opponent.
Quad City Mallards (22-41-5) at Rapid City Rush (22-40-6) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Quad City’s Matt Pohlkamp leads rookies with 263 shots on goal.
- Rapid City’s Alex Baer has three points (2g-1a) in his first four pro games.
- Mallards are league’s second-least penalized team with 9.74 penalty minutes per game.
- Rush are 9-4-2 when leading after two periods at home.
Utah Grizzlies (26-27-15) at Idaho Steelheads (41-20-7) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Utah’s Taylor Richart is tied for the league lead with four shorthanded assists.
- Idaho’s Tomas Sholl has allowed two goals or less in 15 of his 16 appearances this season.
- Grizzlies are sixth with 30.07 shots-against per game.
- Steelheads are 28-1-1 when leading after two periods.
Kelly Cup Playoffs Update
Cincinnati can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Saturday if:
Cincinnati wins in regulation/overtime OR Indy loses in regulation OR Cincinnati wins in shootout AND Indy loses
Toledo can clinch the Central Division title on Saturday if:
Toledo wins in regulation/overtime OR Fort Wayne loses
Colorado can clinch the Mountain Division title on Saturday if:
Colorado wins OR Idaho loses