Adirondack Thunder (20-10-5) at Newfoundland Growlers (23-11-1) 7 p.m. NT
- Shane Conacher leads Adirondack against the Growlers with four goals.
- Newfoundland’s Marcus Power has at least one point in five of his last six games (5g-6a).
- Thunder lead the league with one shorthanded goal against.
- Growlers are tied for second with 3.77 goals per game.
Reading Royals (17-9-8) at Manchester Monarchs (17-16-2) 7 p.m. ET
- Chris McCarthy leads Reading against the Monarchs with seven points (1g-6a).
- Manchester’s Nic Pierog is second among rookies with 16 goals.
- Royals are 10-2-2 in their last 14 games.
- Monarchs are second with 35.63 shots per game.
Orlando Solar Bears (17-15-3) at Norfolk Admirals (15-18-4) 7 p.m. ET
- Orlando’s Mitch Hults has four points (1g-3a) in his last two games.
- Ben Duffy leads Norfolk against the Solar Bears with four goals and seven points.
- Solar Bears are 11-2-1 when scoring first.
- Admirals are 10-0-0 when leading after two periods.
Atlanta Gladiators (8-19-6) at South Carolina Stingrays (20-14-1) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Atlanta’s Alex Overhardt is tied for second among rookies with five power-play goals.
- Tad Kozun leads South Carolina against the Gladiators with four goals.
- Gladiators have scored 42 of their 84 goals in the second period.
- Stingrays are first on the power play at home at 24.2 percent (15-for-62).
Utah Grizzlies (21-8-4) at Wheeling Nailers (17-15-2) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Utah’s Ryan Walters is on a three-game point streak (1g-5a).
- Wheeling’s Zac Lynch is fourth with 12 power-play assists.
- Grizzlies have outscored their opponents 40-25 in the first period.
- Nailers are fifth with 3.62 goals per game.
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (14-20-5) at Florida Everblades (24-7-5) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Austen Brassard leads Greenville against the Everblades with three goals.
- Florida’s Justin Auger is on an eight-game point streak (5g-4a).
- Swamp Rabbits are 7-0-2 when leading after two periods.
- Everblades are 15-1-4 when scoring first.
Brampton Beast (15-17-3) at Kalamazoo Wings (15-18-1) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Brandon Marino leads Brampton against the K-Wings with six points (2g-4a).
- Kalamazoo’s Chris Collins is on a four-game goal streak (4g).
- Beast are fifth with 33.46 shots per game.
- K-Wings lead the league with 11 shorthanded goals.
Fort Wayne Komets (19-14-1) at Indy Fuel (19-16-0) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Justin Hodgman leads Fort Wayne against the Fuel with seven points (3g-4a).
- Indy’s Matt Tomkins leads the league with 15 wins.
- Komets are second on the penalty kill on the road at 90.1 percent (64-for-71).
- Fuel are tied for third with six shorthanded goals at home/
Wichita Thunder (15-14-8) at Allen Americans (9-27-2) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Wichita’s Ralph Cuddemi is tied for the league lead with 11 power-play goals.
- Braylon Shmyr leads Allen against the Thunder with four goals.
- Thunder are second on the power play on the road at 26.5 percent (18-for-68).
- Americans are tied for second with two shorthanded goals against.
Cincinnati Cyclones (23-7-5) at Kansas City Mavericks (18-14-2) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Cincinnati’s Eric Knodel is tied for fifth among defensemen with 24 points (7g-17a).
- Mark Cooper leads Kansas City with 34 points (12g-22a).
- Cyclones lead the league with 2.43 goals-against per game.
- Mavericks are 13-2-0 at home, having outscored their opponents 66-37.
Tulsa Oilers (19-12-6) at Rapid City Rush (15-18-5) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Tulsa’s Adam Pleskach leads the league with 158 shots on goal.
- Shaquille Merasty leads Rapid City against the Oilers with three goals.
- Oilers are 9-1-4 when leading after one period.
- Rush are tied for the league lead with four wins when trailing after two periods.
Toledo Walleye (23-9-3) at Idaho Steelheads (21-11-3) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Toledo’s Matt Register leads defensemen with 30 points (6g-24a).
- Steven McParland leads Idaho against the Walleye with three goals and four points.
- Walleye are 13-1-3 in one-goal games.
- Steelheads are 16-4-0 in their last 20 games.