Cincinnati Cyclones (3-2-1) at Brampton Beast (5-3-0) 2 p.m. ET
- Jesse Schultz leads Cincinnati with five points (3g-2a).
- Brampton’s Joey Daccord is fifth with 163 saves.
- Cyclones are 2-0-0 when scoring first.
- Beast are 3-1-0 when outshot by their opponent.
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (5-4-0) at Atlanta Gladiators (3-3-0) 2:05 p.m. ET
- Greenville’s Liam Pecararo has at least one goal in seven of his nine games.
- Atlanta’s Joel Messner is third among defensemen with a 33.3 percent shooting percentage (2-for-6).
- Swamp Rabbits lead the league with four shorthanded goals.
- Gladiators are 3-1-0 when outshooting their opponent.
South Carolina Stingrays (5-1-0) at Orlando Solar Bears (2-3-1) 3 p.m. ET
- Mark Cooper leads South Carolina against the Solar Bears with two goals.
- Orlando’s Zachary Fucale is tied for the league lead with a 1.42 goals-against average.
- Stingrays are 5-1-0 when outshooting their opponent.
- Solar Bears are sixth with 2.83 goals-against per game.
Idaho Steelheads (6-1-2) at Utah Grizzlies (3-3-3) 1:10 p.m. MT
- Idaho’s Brady Norrish leads defensemen in plus-minus at +8.
- Utah’s Travis Barron leads the league with eight power-play points (3g-5a).
- Steelheads are second with 2.44 goals-against per game.
- Grizzlies are fourth on the penalty kill at home at 94.1 percent (16-for-17).
Adirondack Thunder (5-2-1) at Reading Royals (5-3-1) 4 p.m. ET
- Adirondack’s Michael McNiven has posted shutouts in his last two appearances.
- Reading Frank DiChiara has four points (2g-2a) in his last two games.
- Thunder are 4-0-0 when scoring first.
- Royals are tied for sixth with 34.00 shots per game.
Rapid City Rush (5-2-2) at Tulsa Oilers (4-6-1) 4:05 p.m. CT
- Rapid City’s Giovanni Fiore is tied for second with 14 points (6g-8a).
- Tulsa’s Cam Knight is second among rookies with a 50.0 percent shooting percentage (2-for-4).
- Rush are tied for fourth with three games decided in overtime or a shootout.
- Oilers are third with 36.64 shots per game.
Kansas City Mavericks (3-5-0) at Wichita Thunder (3-2-3) 4:05 p.m. CT
- Jack Walker leads Kansas City with seven points (2g-5a).
- Wichita’s Mitch Gillam second with 199 saves.
- Mavericks are third on the penalty kill on the road at 90.0 percent (9-for-10).
- Thunder are 2-0-0 when outshooting their opponent.
Fort Wayne Komets (5-2-1) at Toledo Walleye (4-1-1) 5:15 p.m. ET
- Fort Wayne’s Shawn St-Amant has five points (2g-3a) in his last three games.
- T.J. Hensick leads Toledo with nine points (1g-8a).
- Komets have scored first in six of their eight games.
- Walleye are fifth on the power play at 26.5 percent (9-for-34).