Fort Wayne Komets (12-6-2) at Kalamazoo Wings (6-9-2) 3 p.m. ET
- Fort Wayne’s Max Gottlieb is second among rookie defensemen with 15 points (3g-12a).
- Kalamazoo’s Yannick Veilleux has four points (1g-3a) in his last four games.
- Komets are tied for second with four shorthanded goals.
- K-Wings are third on the power play at home at 27.0 percent (10-for-37).
Adirondack Thunder (9-9-2) at Brampton Beast (13-6-0) 4 p.m. ET
- Adirondack’s Ara Nazarian is fourth among rookies in plus-minus at +7.
- Brampton’s David Vallorani is on a five-game point streak (5g-8a).
- Thunder are 6-0-1 when leading after two periods.
- Beast are tied for fifth on the penalty kill at home at 90.2 percent (46-for-51).
Toledo Walleye (10-6-1) at Wheeling Nailers (8-7-4) 4:05 p.m. ET
- Toledo’s TJ Hensick is second with nine power-play assists.
- Wheeling’s Jan Drozg is tied for sixth among rookies with 18 points (10g-8a).
- Walleye lead the league on the power play at 27.5 percent (22-for-80).
- Nailers have scored 26 of their 59 goals in the second period.
Allen Americans (14-3-2) at Tulsa Oilers (8-12-2) 4:05 p.m. CT
- Allen’s Alex Guptill is tied for third in plus-minus at +14.
- Tulsa’s Miles Liberati is tied for second among defensemen with five goals.
- Americans are first onthe penalty kill on the road at 95.7 percent (22-for-23).
- Oilers lead the league with 38.18 shots per game.
Kansas City Mavericks (7-9-2) at Wichita Thunder (9-6-5) 4:05 p.m. CT
- Kansas City’s Nick Schneider is third with 787 minutes played.
- Wichita’s Patrik Parkkonen is tied for second among defensemen with 14 assists.
- Mavericks are tied for fourth with three shorthanded goals.
- Thunder are 5-0-0 when leading after two periods.