Fort Wayne Komets (22-17-5) at Newfoundland Growlers (31-14-2) 7 p.m. NT
- Fort Wayne’s J.C. Campagna has four goals in his last three games.
- Newfoundland’s Scott Pooley is tied for second among rookies with 20 goals.
- Komets are 13-4-5 in one-goal games.
- Growlers have outscored their opponents 50-33 in the first period.
Cincinnati Cyclones (31-8-6) at Manchester Monarchs (25-20-2) 6 p.m. ET
- Cincinnati’s Pascal Aquin has eight points (3g-5a) in his last three games.
- Manchester’s Charles Williams is second with a .930 save percentage.
- Cyclones have outscored their opponents 57-26 in the third period.
- Monarchs lead the league with 35.13 shots per game.
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (15-30-5) at Maine Mariners (22-23-1) 6 p.m. ET
- Greenville’s Johno May is tied for third among rookies with six power-play goals.
- Maine’s Michael McNicholas is fifth among rookies with 25 assists.
- Swamp Rabbits are 7-1-2 when leading after two periods.
- Mariners are 5-1-1 in one-goal games at home.
Adirondack Thunder (26-17-5) at Florida Everblades (33-10-5) 7 p.m. ET
- Adirondack’s John Edwardh is tied for fourth among rookies with 39 points (17g-22a).
- Florida’s Joe Cox leads the league in plus-minus at +39.
- Thunder are second on the power play on the road at 25.3 percent (21-for-83).
- Everblades are 21-1-4 when scoring first.
Orlando Solar Bears (24-18-3) at Jacksonville Icemen (24-21-3) 7 p.m. ET
- Orlando’s Cody Donaghey is tied for fourth among defensemen with four power-play goals.
- Wacey Rabbit leads Jacksonville against the Solar Bears with four goals.
- Solar Bears are 15-2-1 when scoring first.
- Icemen are tied for fourth on the penalty kill at home at 87.1 percent (81-for-93).
Atlanta Gladiators (18-19-8) at Norfolk Admirals (19-23-6) 7 p.m. ET
- Atlanta’s Justin MacDonald is on a six-game point streak (2g-7a).
- Luke Nogard leads Norfolk against the Gladiators with four goals.
- Gladiators are 10-0-2 in their last 12 games.
- Admirals are 14-0-0 when leading after two periods.
Brampton Beast (23-20-4) at Reading Royals (21-17-8) 7 p.m. ET
- Brampton’s Nathan Todd is second with 181 shots on goal.
- Reading’s Chris McCarthy is tied for the league lead with 40 assists.
- Beast are third with 33.30 shots per game.
- Royals are league’s second-least penalized team with 10.09 penalty minutes per game.
Wheeling Nailers (20-21-6) at Worcester Railers (21-19-6) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Wheeling’s Michael Phillips leads rookies with eight power-pla goals.
- Worcester’s Tyler Barnes is on a seven-game point streak (7g-3a).
- Nailers have gone to overtime or a shootout in four of their last six games.
- Railers are tied for second with two shorthanded goals against.
Indy Fuel (23-21-3) at Toledo Walleye (27-11-7) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Kevin Dufour leads Indy against the Walleye with three goals.
- Toledo’s TJ Hensick leads the league with 56 points (16g-40a).
- Fuel lead the league on the penalty kill at 86.6 percent (174-for-201).
- Walleye are fourth with 3.53 goals per game.
Kalamazoo Wings (24-20-2) at Kansas City Mavericks (23-18-3) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Kalamazoo’s Kyle Thomas is on a 10-game point streak (9g-6a).
- Kansas City’s Willie Raskob is tied for third among defensemen with 26 assists.
- K-Wings are tied for the league lead with 13 shorthanded goals.
- Mavericks are sixth with 29.52 shots-against per game.
Wichita Thunder (19-21-8) at Rapid City Rush (19-24-7) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Wichita’s Keoni Texeira is tied for the league lead with 21 power-play points (1g-20a).
- Cedric Montminy leads Rapid City against the Thunder with four goals.
- Thunder are fifth on the power play at 21.5 percent (38-for-177).
- Rush have had a league-leading 16 games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Idaho Steelheads (29-16-3) at Utah Grizzlies (29-13-5) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Idaho’s Nolan Gluchowski is fourth among rookie defensemen with 28 points (7g-21a).
- Caleb Herbert leads Utah against the Steelheads with nine goals and 15 points.
- Steelheads are 16-0-2 when leading after two periods.
- Grizzlies are third with 28.11 shots-against per game.
LONGEST WINNING STREAK BY GOALTENDER, SEASON
21 – Josh Robinson, Missouri (Nov. 4, 2015-Feb. 14, 2016)
16 – Jeff Jakaitis, South Carolina (Feb. 15-April 2, 2015)
13 – Jeremy Helvig, Florida (Dec. 5, 2018-Present)
– Daniel Berthiaume, Roanoke (1994-95)
12 – Cory Cadden, Knoxville (1993-94)