Toledo Walleye (20-7-2) at Kalamazoo Wings (17-12-0) 7 p.m. ET
- Toledo’s TJ Hensick is third with 35 points (16g-19a).
- Max Humitz leads Kalamazoo against the Walleye with three goals and four points.
- Walleye are 6-0-2 in games decided in overtime or a shootout.
- K-Wings are 11-4-0 when scoring first.
Wheeling Nailers (15-13-1) at Orlando Solar Bears (17-12-1) 7 p.m. ET
- Wheeling’s Justin Almeida is third with a 29.7 percent shooting percentage (11-for-37).
- Orlando’s Luke McInnis has five points (3g-2a) in his last three games.
- Nailers are fifth on the power play on the road at 23.0 percent (14-for-61).
- Solar Bears are 13-1-0 when scoring first.
Norfolk Admirals (12-16-2) at South Carolina Stingrays (10-18-3) 7 p.m. ET
- Norfolk’s Alex Tonge is on a four-game point streak (4g-3a).
- Andrew Cherniwchan leads South Carolina with 11 goals and 21 points.
- Admirals are 8-2-2 in one-goal games.
- Stingrays are third on the penalty kill at 84.4 percent (92-for-109).
Florida Everblades (18-8-6) at Greenville Swamp Rabbits (9-14-6) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Florida’s Alex Aleardi is tied for the league lead with 17 goals.
- Greenville’s Anthony Rinaldi has four points (2g-2a) in his last three games.
- Everblades are 10-2-1 in their last 13 games.
- Swamp Rabbits are tied for the league lead with eight games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Reading Royals (13-7-5) at Worcester Railers (10-14-2) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Patrick Bajkov leads Reading against the Railers with five goals and eight points.
- Worcester’s Anthony Repaci has 10 points (4g-6a) in his last eight games.
- Royals are league’s least-penalized team with 9.56 penalty minutes per game.
- Railers are 7-0-2 when leading after two periods.
Jacksonville Icemen (20-9-2) at Atlanta Gladiators (16-14-3) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Jacksonville’s Sean Giles leads defensemen with a 21.4 percent shooting percentage (3-for-14).
- Atlanta’s Mitchell Hoelscher scored his first pro goal on Wednesday at Cincinnati.
- Icemen are 17-3-0 in their last 20 games.
- Gladiators lead the league with nine shorthanded goals at home.
Indy Fuel (12-14-4) at Fort Wayne Komets (17-10-4) 8 p.m. ET
- Jared Thomas leads Indy against the Komets with five points (1g-4a).
- Fort Wayne’s Matt Alvaro has seven goals in his last eight games.
- Fuel are 6-1-1 when leading after one period.
- Komets are third with eight shorthanded goals.
Kansas City Mavericks (15-16-1) at Iowa Heartlanders (11-17-4) 7 p.m. CT
- Darik Angeli leads Kansas City against the Heartlanders with four goals and 12 points.
- Iowa’s Jake Smith has eight points (5g-3a) in his last four games.
- Mavericks have scored a league-leading 46 goals in the third period.
- Heartlanders are tied for fourth with two shorthanded goals against.
Allen Americans (13-11-3) at Tulsa Oilers (16-13-1) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Allen’s Gavin Gould is on a four-game point streak (2g-2a).
- Adam Pleskach leads Tulsa against the Americans with six points (2g-4a).
- Americans are 5-0-1 when leading after two periods.
- Oilers are third with 34.37 shots per game.
Rapid City Rush (15-14-5) at Wichita Thunder (12-17-4) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Rapid City’s Brent Gravelle is on a three-game point streak (3g-1a).
- Wichita’s Carter Johnson is tied for third among rookies with 25 points (11g-14a).
- Rush are 9-1-2 when leading after two periods.
- Thunder are tied for fourth on the penalty kill at 84.3 percent (97-for-115).
Idaho Steelheads (18-12-1) at Utah Grizzlies (20-11-2) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Idaho’s Chase Zieky has three goals in his last two games.
- Charle-Edouard D'Astous leads Utah against the Steelheads with eight points (3g-5a).
- Steelheads lead the league with 2.26 goals-against per game.
- Grizzlies are 6-2-2 in one-goal games.