Trois-Rivières Lions (15-10-1) at Reading Royals (17-8-5) 3 p.m. ET
- Trois-Rivières’ Olivier Archambault has 13 points (4g-9a) in his last 10 games.
- Brayden Low leads Reading against the Lions with three goals.
- Lions lead the league with 35.19 shots per game.
- Royals are 11-1-2 at home, outscoring their opponents 53-31.
Orlando Solar Bears (19-14-2) at Maine Mariners (14-14-4) 3 p.m. ET
- Orlando’s Brad Barone is third with a .929 save percentage.
- Maine’s Mathew Santos has nine points (5g-4a) in his last six games.
- Solar Bears are 10-2-2 in one-goal games.
- Mariners are tied for third with five wins when trailing after one period (5-7-1).
Indy Fuel (16-15-4) at Kalamazoo Wings (19-15-0) 3 p.m. ET
- Spencer Watson leads Indy against the K-Wings with six goals.
- Kalamazoo’s Tanner Sorenson is on a six-game point streak (4g-3a).
- Fuel are 8-2-1 in their last 11 games.
- K-Wings have had a league-low two games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Jacksonville Icemen (22-9-3) at South Carolina Stingrays (12-19-4) 3:05 p.m. ET
- Jacksonville’s Justin Kapelmaster has allowed two goals or less in each of his four appearances with Icemen.
- Andrew Cherniwchan leads South Carolina against the Icemen with seven points (4g-3a).
- Icemen are 13-1-1 in their last 15 games.
- Stingrays are 8-0-2 when leading after two periods.
Adirondack Thunder (13-14-2) at Worcester Railers (12-17-2) 3:05 p.m. ET
- Adirondack’s Robbie Payne has eight goals in his last 10 games.
- Ross Olsson leads Worcester against the Thunder with five goals.
- Thunder are 9-0-0 when leading after two periods.
- Railers are tied for third with two shorthanded goals against.
Allen Americans (14-13-5) at Utah Grizzlies (24-12-2) 1:10 p.m. MT
- Allen’s Jack Combs is on a four-game point streak (2g-4a).
- Tyler Penner leads Utah against the Americans with four goals.
- Americans are 7-1-0 when outshooting their opponent.
- Grizzlies are 14-5-0 at home, outscoring their opponents 72-48.
Iowa Heartlanders (13-18-6) at Wheeling Nailers (18-15-1) 4:10 p.m. ET
- Iowa’s Jack Billings is tied for eighth among rookies with 25 points (11g-14a).
- Wheeling’s Nick Hutchison is on a 16-game point streak (9g-17a).
- Heartlanders are tied for second with eight games decided in overtime or a shootout.
- Nailers are fourth with 3.56 goals per game.
Newfoundland Growlers (16-6-2) at Tulsa Oilers (19-14-1) 4:05 p.m. CT
- Newfoundland’s Orrin Centazzo is on a five-game point streak (6g-4a).
- Tulsa’s Dylan Sadowy is tied for the league lead with 18 goals.
- Growlers have scored first in 17 of their 24 games (14-3-0).
- Oilers are league’s third-least penalized team with 9.94 penalty minutes per game.
Kansas City Mavericks (18-17-1) at Wichita Thunder (12-20-5) 4:05 p.m. CT
- Nick Pastujov leads Kansas City against the Thunder with seven points (2g-5a).
- Wichita’s Evan Buitenhuis leads the league with 831 saves.
- Mavericks are 11-2-0 when scoring first.
- Thunder are fourth on the penalty kill at home at 85.3 percent (64-for-75).
Fort Wayne Komets (19-12-4) at Toledo Walleye (23-8-2) 5:15 p.m. ET
- Fort Wayne’s Will Graber has 13 points (6g-7a) in his last nine games.
- Brandon Hawkins leads Toledo against the Komets with eight points (2g-6a).
- Komets are tied for third with eight shorthanded goals.
- Walleye are 15-3-2 in their last 20 games.
Idaho Steelheads (20-15-1) at Rapid City Rush (18-15-5) 4:05 p.m. MT
- Idaho’s Yauheni Aksiantsiuk is on a four-game point streak (5g-1a).
- Logan Nelson leads Rapid City against the Steelheads with seven points (2g-5a).
- Steelheads are 3-0-1 in games decided in overtime or a shootout.
- Rush are 11-1-2 when leading after two periods.