|• Chris Reed has scored seven goals in 45 games this season after entering the season with two goals in 158 career pro games. |
• The Cyclones are second with 26.54 shots-against per game.
• Cincinnati hosts Evansville on Wednesday, visits Toledo on Friday and hosts Reading on Saturday.
|• Brandon Wong is four points away from 200 in his ECHL career. |
• Evansville is eighth on the penalty kill at home at 86.6 percent (84-for-97).
• The IceMen visit Cincinnati on Wednesday and Kalamazoo on Saturday.
|• Dylan Quaile is on a five-game point streak (1g-4a). |
• The Komets are 21-7-1 when outshooting their opponent.
• Fort Wayne hosts Toledo on Wednesday and Gwinnett on Friday and Saturday.
|• Mac Carruth is ninth with a 2.50 goals-against average. |
• Indy is 13-1-3 when leading after two periods.
• The Fuel are at Elmira on Friday and Saturday.
|• Joel Martin tied the club’s single-season record with his third shutout on Saturday at Florida. |
• The K-Wings have killed off 20 consecutive penalties.
• Kalamazoo hosts Gwinnett on Wednesday, Reading on Friday, Evansville on Saturday and Wheeling on Sunday.
|• Martin Frk is on a five-game goal streak (7g). |
• Toledo is 28-0-0 when scoring four or more goals.
• The Walleye visit Fort Wayne on Wednesday and host Cincinnati on Friday, Wheeling o Saturday and Gwinnett on Sunday.
|• Jarrett Burton has picked up nine of his 18 points this season against Reading, including a pair of three-point games. |
• Dating back to last season, the Nailers are 9-0-2 in their last 11 games decided in overtime.
• Wheeling is at Toledo on Saturday and Kalamazoo on Sunday.