|• Quinn Sproule scored both of Alaska’s goals last week. |
• Alaska has 105 shots on goal in its first three games.
• The Aces are at Bakersfield on Thursday and Stockton on Friday and Saturday.
|• Connor Jones scored his first pro goal on Friday. |
• The Condors improved to 11-5-1 in season openers in their history with a win over Stockton on Friday.
• Bakersfield hosts Alaska and Idaho on Friday before visiting Ontario on Sunday.
|• Taylor Vause scored the Eagles first goal of the season on Friday at Rapid City. |
• Colorado is tied for the league lead with one shorthanded goal.
• The Eagles visit Utah on Wednesday and Friday and host the Grizzlies on Saturday.
|• Jason Bast scored a goal in each of Idaho’s two games last week. |
• The Steelheads allowed one even-strength goal over their first two games.
• Idaho is at Bakersfield on Friday and Ontario on Saturday.
|• Maxim Kitsyn scored a goal in each of the Reign’s three games last week. |
• Ontario has won its first three games for the first time in team history.
• The Reign host Idaho on Saturday and Bakersfield on Sunday.
|• Loic Leduc scored his first professional goal in Saturday’s win over Bakersfield. |
• The Thunder rallied from first-period deficits in their wins on Saturday and Sunday.
• Stockton hosts Alaska on Friday and Saturday.
|• Rookie goaltenders Ryan Faragher and Etienne Marcoux combined to stop 49 of 54 shots in their first two professional games. |
• Utah went 3-for-7 on the power play in Saturday’s 3-2 win at Idaho.
• The Grizzlies host Colorado on Wednesday and Friday and visit the Eagles on Saturday.