* Terry Marchant has scored a point in each of the RiverBlades first four games.
* Defenseman Kyle Kos scored four points (1g-3a) in two games last week.
* Rookie goaltender Jim St. John stopped all 17 shots in pro debut at Jackson on Saturday.
* Hosts Jackson Tuesday, Pensacola Sunday and plays at Louisiana Friday and at Jackson Saturday.
Baton Rouge Kingfish
* Wesley Scanzano is tied for fifth among ECHL rookies with five points (2g-3a).
* Trevor Demmans is tied for the ECHL lead among defensemen with two power-play goals.
* Seventeen of Baton Rouge’s 20 players have tallied at least one point in the first five games.
* Baton Rouge travels to Mississippi Friday and Louisiana Saturday and hosts Mississippi Sunday.
* Jef Bes has a point in every game for Jackson and leads the team with eight points (4g-4a).
* Bandits rank 21st on the power play (13.5 percent) and 16th on the penalty kill (80 percent).
* Tyrone Garner is second in the ECHL with 134 saves.
* Jackson travels to Arkansas on Tuesday and Pensacola on Friday, hosts Arkansas on Saturday and plays at Louisiana on Sunday.
* IceGators are 4-0-0 matching the best four-game start in team history.
* Shawn McNeil had two goals in each of the three games over the weekend giving him the ECHL lead with six.
* Frederic Cloutier was 2-0-0 with a 2.50 goals against average and an .844 save percentage.
* Louisiana hosts Arkansas on Friday and Jackson on Sunday and travels to Baton Rouge Saturday.
Mississippi Sea Wolves
* Steffon Walby has scored in all five games and is tied for the ECHL lead with 11 points (3g-8a).
* Defenseman Jim Baxter has a goal in two straight games and is tied for second with seven points (2g-5a).
* Greg Gardner leads the ECHL with 138 saves, including 83 in three games last weekend.
* Mississippi plays at Baton Rouge Friday and hosts Pensacola Saturday and Baton Rouge Sunday.
Pensacola Ice Pilots
* Chad Theuer is tied for the ECHL lead among rookies with four goals.
* Pensacola ranks third in the ECHL on pentalty kill (91.7 percent).
* Ice Pilots lead the ECHL averaging 43.0 shots per game.
* Pensacola hosts Jackson Friday, and travels to Mississippi on Saturday and Arkansas on Sunday.