Peoria Rivermen (26-12-8) at Cincinnati Cyclones (20-26-3) 7:00 ET
* Peoria is 7-4-0 against Cincinnati in 2003-04 and 21-7-1 all-time in the regular season.
* Cincinnati’s Garrett Prosofsky leads the team with 17 goals, 25 assists and 15 power-play points (7g-8a).
* Rivermen goalie Mike Valley is 4-1-0 with a 2.02 goals against average in five games against Cincinnati.
* Cyclones are 9-2-0 when leading after the first period and 8-9-3 in one-goal games.
Roanoke Express (22-21-5) at Greensboro Generals (28-20-1) 7:00 ET
* Roanoke is 2-2-1 against Greensboro in 2003-04 after a 4-3 win on January 4.
* Generals’ Mark Turner has three goals and seven assists in five games against Roanoke.
* Express’ Duncan Dalmao ranks fourth among ECHL defensemen with 22 power-play points (4g-18a).
* Generals rank fourth in the ECHL in scoring with 3.47 goals per game.
Columbia Inferno (30-14-5) at Greenville Grrrowl (7-34-4) 7:05 ET
* Columbia is 3-1-0 against Greenville in 2003-04 and 15-5-1 all-time in the regular season.
* Greenville is 3-for-12 on the power play (25 percent) in three games in February.
* Inferno’s Tim Smith ranks third in the ECHL with 60 points (20g-40a) and has 12 points (6g-6a) in his last 10 games.
* Grrrowl are 6-6-0 in one-goal games and 2-2-0 when leading after the first period.
Florida Everblades (24-18-9) at Gwinnett Gladiators (27-16-4) 7:05 ET
* Gwinnett is 5-0-0 all-time against Florida after a 5-3 win on February 3.
* Florida’s Brian McCullough is tied for second in the ECHL with 27 goals and ranks fourth with 59 points.
* Gladiators’ Kevin Doell has a 13-game point streak (8g-16a), and has scored 10 points (4g-6a) in five games against Florida.
* Everblades are 16-5-5 when scoring first and 6-4-9 in one-goal games.
Florence Pride (17-23-6) at Columbus Cottonmouths (26-19-4) 7:30 ET
* Columbus is 3-0-0 against Florence in 2003-04 and 11-4-1 all-time in the regular season.
* Pride’s Wes Goldie ranks fourth in the ECHL with 26 goals, including seven in his last 10 games.
* Cottonmouths’ Jason Tapp is 5-1-1 with a 2.78 goals against average and a shutout in his last eight games.
* Florence ranks fifth in the ECHL on the power play with 20.6 percent (42-for-204).
Texas Wildcatters (14-30-4) at Mississippi Sea Wolves (29-14-6) 6:35 CT
* Mississippi is 6-1-0 all-time against Texas after a 4-2 win on January 31.
* Wildcatters’ Lukas Smital has a 10-game road point streak (9g-5a) dating back to December 12.
* Sea Wolves’ Sergei Kuznetsov has 14 points (7g-7a) and is +7 in seven games against Texas.
* Rob Guinn has 10 assists in his last 10 games and leads Texas with 10 power-play assists.
Alaska Aces (25-15-4) at Bakersfield Condors (17-23-6) 7:00 PT
* Bakersfield is 3-2-1 against Alaska in 2003-04 after a 7-4 win on January 16.
* Aces rank third in the ECHL on the penalty kill with 88.2 percent (234-for-254).
* Condors’ Andrew Ianiero has nine points (4g-5a) and is +4 in six games against Alaska
* Alaska’s Joe Talbot is tied for third in scoring among ECHL rookies with 45 points (19g-26a).
Long Beach Ice Dogs (15-27-3) at San Diego Gulls (31-11-4) 7:05 PT
* San Diego is 6-0-1 against Long Beach in 2003-04 and 33-10-2 all-time in the regular season.
* John McNabb has 11 points (3g-8a) in his last 10 games and leads the Ice Dogs with 42 points (19g-23a).
* Gulls’ Mark Pederson has a 14-game home point streak (12g-12a) and leads the ECHL with 31 goals.
* Long Beach defenseman Craig Lyons has a four-game road goal streak (4g) dating back to December 2.