Trenton Titans (22-17-5) at Reading Royals (24-15-7) 7:05 ET
* Reading is 4-1-0 against Trenton in 2003-04 and 9-14-2 all-time in the regular season.
* Titans’ Andrew Allen is 6-2-1 with a 2.33 goals against average and a shutout in his last nine games.
* Royals have not lost in regulation at home since October 31 and have the best home record in the ECHL (15-1-2).
* Trenton’s Matt Zultek is tied for second in the ECHL with 12 power-play goals.
Alaska Aces (25-16-4) at Long Beach Ice Dogs (15-27-4) 7:00 PT
* Alaska is 4-0-0 against Long Beach in 2003-04 and 13-20-2 all-time in the regular season.
* Long Beach’s T.J. Aceti is 3-2-2 with a 2.04 goals against average and a shutout in his last seven games.
* Aces’ Lance Mayes is 3-0-0 with a 1.67 goals against average and a shutout in three games against Long Beach.
* Ice Dogs’ John McNabb has 11 points in his last 10 games (3g-8a) and leads the team with 43 points (19g-24a).