Pensacola Ice Pilots (26-17-6) at Greenville Grrrowl (10-35-5) 3:05 ET
* Pensacola is 1-0-0 against Greenville in 2003-04 after a 7-4 win on December 18.
* Greenville’s Michel Robinson is 3-0-1 with a 2.49 goals against average in his last four games.
* Ice Pilots’ power play ranks second in the ECHL with 22.8 percent (55-for-241).
* Grrrowl’s Scott Kirton scored two goals in Greenville’s 7-4 loss at Pensacola on December 18.
Trenton Titans (25-19-5) at Johnstown Chiefs (28-16-6) 7:00 ET
* Johnstown is 2-1-0 against Trenton in 2003-04 and 8-14-2 all-time in the regular season.
* Titans’ Andrew Allen is 3-0-1 with a 1.32 goals against average and a shutout in his last four games.
* Chiefs lead the ECHL on the penalty kill with 89.0 percent (195-for-219).
* Trenton’s Matt Zultek ranks second in the ECHL with 14 power-play goals.
Bakersfield Condors (19-26-7) at Reading Royals (28-15-8) 7:05 ET
* First-ever meeting between Bakersfield and Reading.
* Royals have not lost in regulation at home since October 31 and have the best home record in the ECHL (18-1-3).
* Condors’ Paul Willett has 12 assists in 10 games in February.
* Peter Hamerlik is 4-0-1 with a 1.38 goals against average in his last five games.
Greensboro Generals (31-21-1) at Charlotte Checkers (26-21-6) 7:30 ET
* Greensboro is 3-2-0 against Charlotte in 2003-04 and 13-24-4 all-time in the regular season.
* Checkers are 7-3-1 under interim head coach Derek Wilkinson, who took over on January 29.
* Generals’ Geno Parrish ranks third in the ECHL with 43 assists and ranks third among defensemen with 50 points.
* Charlotte’s Richard Keyes has 15 points (5g-10a) and is +4 in his last 10 games.
Wheeling Nailers (36-13-2) at Cincinnati Cyclones (21-31-5) 7:30 ET
* Wheeling is 5-2-1 against Cincinnati in 2003-04 after a 6-0 shutout on Friday.
* Cincinnati’s Garrett Prosofsky has four goals and six assists in seven games against Wheeling.
* Nailers rank second in the ECHL in scoring with 3.78 goals per game.
* Cyclones are 1-8-1 and have been outscored 38-17 in 10 games in February.
South Carolina Stingrays (28-18-3) at Columbus Cottonmouths (28-21-4) 7:30 ET
* Columbus is 1-1-1 against South Carolina in 2003-04 after a 3-0 shutout on January 6.
* Stingrays’ road power play ranks second in the ECHL with 23.5 percent (27-for-115).
* Cottonmouths’ penalty kill ranks third in the ECHL with 88.3 percent (212-for-241).
* South Carolina’s David Brumby is 6-8-1 and ranks fourth in the ECHL with a .929 save percentage.
Florida Everblades (27-19-10) at Florence Pride (21-25-6) 7:30 ET
* Florida is 5-0-2 against Florence in 2003-04 and 17-15-4 all-time in the regular season.
* Pride’s Sebastien LaPlante is 4-2-0 with a 3.61 goals against average in his last six games.
* Everblades’ Brian McCullough has 13 points (6g-7a) in seven games against Florence and leads the ECHL with 70 points (33g-37a).
* Florence is 9-for-29 (31.0 percent) on the power play in 10 games in February.
Idaho Steelheads (30-16-6) at Toledo Storm (20-24-6) 7:30 ET
* Idaho is 1-0-0 all-time against Toledo after a 3-1 win on Friday.
* Alexandre Jacques has six points (3g-3a) in his last five games and leads the Storm with 45 points (23g-22a).
* Steelheads’ Brett Draney scored a goal and assisted on the game-winning goal in Friday 3-1 win.
* Toledo’s Jim Abbott is tied for fifth among ECHL rookies with 21 goals.
Columbia Inferno (32-15-6) at Augusta Lynx (21-25-6) 7:35 ET
* Columbia is 4-1-0 against Augusta in 2003-04 and 12-7-3 all-time in the regular season.
* Augusta’s Jason Saal is 7-4-3 with a 2.53 goals against average and a shutout in 14 home games.
* Inferno leads the ECHL in scoring with 3.89 goals per game.
* Lynx’ Louis Goulet (2g-5a) and Jonathan Gagnon (3g-4a) each have seven points in their last five games.
Texas Wildcatters (16-32-4) at Mississippi Sea Wolves (31-17-6) 7:35 CT
* Texas is 2-7-0 all-time against the Sea Wolves after a 7-6 win at Mississippi on Friday.
* Mississippi’s Sergei Kuznetsov has 17 points (8g-9a) and is +6 in nine games against Texas.
* Wildcatters’ Martin Masa has eight points (4g-4a) and two game-winning goals in five games against Mississippi.
* Sea Wolves rank third in the ECHL in scoring with 3.65 goals per game.
Gwinnett Gladiators (30-18-4) at Roanoke Express (24-24-6) 7:30 ET
* Gwinnett is 3-1-0 all-time against Roanoke after a 7-3 win on Friday.
* Express’ Rick Kowalsky has three goals and five assists in four games against Gwinnett.
* Gladiators’ Kevin Doell scored four goals and tallied his first career hat trick in Friday’s win.
* Roanoke’s Carl Mallette ranks fourth among ECHL rookies with 46 points (16g-30a).
Fresno Falcons (14-30-6) at San Diego Gulls (35-11-6) 7:05 PT
* Fresno is 1-2-0 against San Diego in 2003-04 after a 4-2 win on January 16.
* Gulls’ Mark Pederson has an ECHL season-high 17-game home point streak (18g-12a) and leads the ECHL with 36 goals.
* Falcons’ Kris Porter has five points (1g-4a) and is +2 in three games against San Diego.
* San Diego’s Greg Barber leads ECHL rookies with 34 assists and 56 points (22g-34a).
Long Beach Ice Dogs (17-30-4) at Alaska Aces (29-18-4) 7:00 AT
* Alaska is 6-0-0 against Long Beach in 2003-04 and 15-20-2 all-time in the regular season.
* Long Beach’s Jerome Marois has six goals and two assists in his last five games.
* Aces’ penalty kill ranks second in the ECHL with 88.3 percent (248-for-281).
* Ice Dogs’ Michel Ouellet has eight points (5g-3a) and is +2 in eight games in February.