Bakersfield Condors (19-27-7) at Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (35-12-4) 2:05 ET
* Atlantic City is 1-0-0 all-time against Bakersfield after a 6-2 win on February 18.
* Kevin Riehl leads the Condors with 32 assists, 51 points and 14 power-play points (4g-10a).
* Bullies defenseman Brian Fahey had four points (1g-4a) against Bakersfield on February 18.
* Condors’ Paul Willett has 12 assists in 11 games in February.
Dayton Bombers (19-28-5) at Johnstown Chiefs (29-16-6) 2:30 ET
* Dayton is 3-3-1 against Johnstown in 2003-04 and 53-29-2 all-time in the regular season.
* Chiefs lead the ECHL on the penalty kill with 89.3 percent (200-for-224).
* Bombers are 8-2-1 when leading after the first period and are 13-6-5 in one-goal games.
* Johnstown’s Brent Kelly is tied for second in the ECHL with seven game-winning goals.
Pensacola Ice Pilots (27-17-6) at Florence Pride (21-26-6) 2:30 ET
* Florence was 1-1-0 against Pensacola in 2001-02 and is 6-5-0 all-time in the regular season.
* Ice Pilots rank second in the ECHL on the power play with 22.4 percent (55-for-245).
* Florence is 9-for-30 (30.0 percent) on the power play in 11 games in February.
* Pensacola’s Corey Neilson is tied for the ECHL lead with 23 power-play assists and leads ECHL defensemen with 56 points (14g-42a).
Roanoke Express (25-24-6) at South Carolina Stingrays (28-19-3) 3:00 ET
* Roanoke is 2-0-1 against South Carolina in 2003-04 and 19-13-3 all-time in the regular season.
* South Carolina’s David Brumby is 6-9-1 and ranks fourth in the ECHL with a .929 save percentage.
* Express’ Rick Kowalsky leads the team with 17 goals and 17 assists and is +10 in 24 home games.
* Stingrays are 19-7-2 when scoring first and 15-4-3 in one-goal games.
Cincinnati Cyclones (21-32-3) at Toledo Storm (20-25-6) 3:00 ET
* Cincinnati is 4-1-2 against Toledo in 2003-04 and 13-10-3 all-time in the regular season.
* Alexandre Jacques has six points (4g-2a) in his last five games and leads the Storm with 46 points (24g-22a).
* Cyclones’ Randy Petruk is 4-1-0 with a 1.57 goals against average in five games against Cincinnati.
* Toledo’s Jim Abbott is tied for fifth among ECHL rookies with 21 goals.
Florida Everblades (28-19-10) at Columbia Inferno (32-16-6) 4:05 ET
* Florida is 1-2-1 against Columbia in 2003-04 and 9-8-3 all-time in the regular season.
* Columbia leads the ECHL in scoring with 3.85 goals per game.
* Everblades’ Brian McCullough leads the ECHL with 71 points (33g-38a).
* Inferno’s Tim Smith ranks second in the ECHL with 45 assists and 68 points.
Wheeling Nailers (37-13-2) at Peoria Rivermen (30-14-8) 3:05 CT
* Peoria is 3-1-1 against Wheeling in 2003-04 after a 4-3 shootout win on December 28.
* Wheeling ranks second in the ECHL in scoring with 3.75 goals per game.
* Rivermen’s Randy Rowe has five goals and five assists in five games against Wheeling.
* Nailers’ Tyler MacKay is 6-2-0 with a 2.40 goals against average and a shutout in his last eight games.
Trenton Titans (25-20-5) at Reading Royals (29-15-8) 5:05 ET
* Reading is 5-1-1 against Trenton in 2003-04 and 10-13-3 all-time in the regular season.
* Titans’ Andrew Allen is 3-1-0 with a 1.55 goals against average and a shutout in his last four games.
* Royals rank third in the ECHL in goals allowed with 2.44 goals per game.
* Trenton’s Matt Zultek ranks second in the ECHL with 14 power-play goals.
Louisiana IceGators (35-14-2) at Texas Wildcatters (16-32-5) 5:05 CT
* Texas is 2-10-0 all-time against Louisiana after a 4-1 win on February 13.
* IceGators’ Fred Cloutier is 4-0-0 with a 1.25 goals against average and a shutout in four games against Texas.
* Wildcatters’ Ashlee Langdone has six goals and two assists in his last five games.
* Louisiana’s power play leads the ECHL with 23.7 percent (63-for-266).
Columbus Cottonmouths (29-21-4) at Greenville Grrrowl (10-36-5) 7:05 ET
* Columbus is 3-0-0 against Greenville in 2003-04 after a 5-2 win on January 30.
* Grrrowl’s Michel Robinson is 2-1-1 with a 2.47 goals against average in his last four games.
* Cottonmouths’ penalty kill ranks second in the ECHL with 88.1 percent (214-for-243).
* Greenville is 32-for-35 (91.4 percent) on the penalty kill in nine games in February.
Long Beach Ice Dogs (18-30-4) at Alaska Aces (29-19-4) 7:00 AT
* Long Beach is 1-5-1 against Alaska in 2003-04 after a 4-1 win on Saturday.
* Alaska’s Lance Mayes is 3-0-0 with a 1.67 goals against average and a shutout in thee games against Long Beach.
* Aces’ penalty kill ranks third in the ECHL with 88.0 percent (248-for-283).
* Ice Dogs’ Mike Ouellet has 10 points (5g-5a) and is +4 in nine games in February.