Charlotte Checkers (26-21-7) at Greenville Grrrowl (10-37-5) 10:35 a.m. ET
* Charlotte is 3-2-0 against Greenville in 2003-04 and 14-20-2 all-time in the regular season.
* Grrrowl’s Jeremy Kyte has a four-game assist streak (5a) dating back to February 15.
* Checkers’ Richard Keyes has 15 points (6g-7a) and is +4 in his last 10 games.
* Greenville is 33-for-37 (89.2 percent) on the penalty kill in 10 games in February.
Columbia Inferno (33-13-6) at Greensboro Generals (32-21-1) 7:00 ET
* Columbia is 3-2-0 against Greensboro in 2003-04 and 4-5-3 all-time in the regular season.
* Generals’ Jamie Hodson is 9-6-1 with two shutouts and ranks second in the ECHL with a .934 save percentage.
* Inferno’s Josh Blackburn is 3-0-0 with a 2.04 goals against average in three games against Greensboro.
* Greensboro’s Geno Parrish is tied for fourth in the ECHL with 43 assists and ranks third among defensemen with 50 points.
Bakersfield Condors (19-28-7) at Roanoke Express (25-25-6) 7:00 ET
* First-ever meeting between Bakersfield and Roanoke.
* Roanoke’s Jason Wolfe is 3-1-0 with a 1.72 goals against average in his last four games.
* Condors’ Paul Willett has 14 points (1g-13a) and is +4 in 12 games in February.
* Rick Kowalsky leads the Express with 17 goals and 17 assists and is +10 in 24 home games.
Pensacola Ice Pilots (28-17-6) at South Carolina Stingrays (29-19-3) 7:05 ET
* South Carolina was 1-0-0 against Pensacola in 2001-02 and is 5-3-0 all-time in the regular season.
* Ice Pilots rank third in the ECHL on the power play with 22.4 percent (56-for-250).
* Stingrays’ David Brumby is 7-9-1 and ranks fourth in the ECHL with a .929 save percentage.
* Pensacola’s Corey Neilson has 14 points (4g-10a) in his last 10 games and leads ECHL defensemen with 58 points (14g-44a).
Florence Pride (21-27-6) at Gwinnett Gladiators (30-18-5) 7:05 ET
* Gwinnett is 2-0-0 all-time against Florence after a 5-4 win on January 3.
* Pride is 10-for-27 (27.0 percent) on the power play in 12 games in February.
* Gladiators’ Brandon Dietrich is tied for the ECHL lead with 46 assists and ranks third with 22 power-play assists.
* Florence’s Wes Goldie is tied for fourth in the ECHL with 12 power-play goals and is tied for fifth with 28 goals.
Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (36-12-4) at Reading Royals (30-15-8) 7:05 ET
* Atlantic City is 5-1-0 against Reading in 2003-04 and 15-5-3 all-time in the regular season.
* Royals’ Peter Hamerlik is 5-0-1 with a 1.48 goals against average in six games in February.
* Bullies’ Jon Cullen has a nine-game point streak (5g-6a) and ranks second among ECHL rookies with 56 points (22g-35a).
* Royals have not lost in regulation at home since October 31 and have the best home record in the ECHL (20-1-3).
Wheeling Nailers (38-13-2) at Peoria Rivermen (30-15-8) 7:05 CT
* Peoria is 3-2-1 against Wheeling in 2003-04 after a 3-2 loss on Sunday.
* Nailers rank second in the ECHL in scoring with 3.74 goals per game.
* Rivermen’s Tyler Rennette has 11 points (6g-5a) and is +4 in six games against Wheeling.
* Wheeling’s Tyler MacKay is 6-2-0 with a 2.40 goals against average and a shutout in his last eight games.
Fresno Falcons (15-30-6) at Las Vegas Wranglers (31-17-6) 7:05 PT
* Fresno is 1-5-0 all-time against Las Vegas after a 5-4 shootout win on February 20.
* Wildcatters’ Dave Cousineau ranks second among ECHL defensemen with nine power-play goals.
* Falcons’ Mike Brusseau is 2-0-1 with a 3.88 goals against average in his last three games.
* Las Vegas’ Marc Magliarditi is 15-4-1 with a 2.34 goals against average in 21 home games.