Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (36-13-4) at Dayton Bombers (19-29-5) 7:00 ET
* Atlantic City is 1-0-0 against Dayton in 2003-04 and 5-2-2 all-time in the regular season.
* Bombers are 8-2-1 when leading after the first period and 13-6-5 in one-goal games.
* Bullies’ Jon Cullen has a 10-game point streak (5g-7a) and is tied for the ECHL lead among rookies with 57 points (23g-43a).
* Dayton’s Jason Deskins is tied for second in the ECHL with four shorthand goals.
Johnstown Chiefs (30-16-6) at Trenton Titans (25-20-6) 7:00 ET
* Johnstown is 3-1-0 against Trenton in 2003-04 and 9-14-2 all-time in the regular season.
* Titans’ Andrew Allen is 11-3-2 with a 1.91 goals against average in 17 home games.
* Chiefs lead the ECHL on the penalty kill with 89.5 percent (204-for-228).
* Trenton’s Mathieu Brunelle has 16 points (8g-8a) in his last six home games.
Peoria Rivermen (30-16-8) at Toledo Storm (25-20-6) 7:00 ET
* Peoria is 4-0-2 against Toledo in 2003-04 after a 3-2 shootout win on February 8.
* Storm’s Jim Abbott is tied for third among ECHL rookies with 22 goals.
* Rivermen’s Randy Rowe has an ECHL season high 17-game road point streak (15g-10a) dating back to November 1.
* Toledo’s Alexandre Jacques has 15 points (7g-8a) in his last 10 games and leads the team with 47 points (24g-23a).
Alaska Aces (29-20-4) at Idaho Steelheads (31-16-6) 7:05 MT
* Alaska is 4-3-0 against Idaho in 2003-04 after a 5-1 win on January 24.
* Steelheads’ Blair Allison is 8-0-2 with a 1.78 goals against average and a shutout in 11 home games.
* Aces’ Joe Talbot is tied for the ECHL rookie lead with 23 goals and is tied for third with 53 points.
* Idaho’s Jan Kopecky has four goals, two assists and a game-winning goal in six games against Alaska.
San Diego Gulls (35-12-6) at Fresno Falcons (15-31-6) 7:00 PT
* Fresno is 2-2-0 against San Diego in 2003-04 after a 5-3 win on February 21.
* Gulls’ Mark Pederson leads the ECHL with 36 goals, 15 power-play goals and ranks sixth with 64 points.
* Falcons’ defenseman Kevin Truelson has two game-winning goals and three points (2g-1a) in four games against San Diego.
* San Diego ranks third in the ECHL on the power play with 22.5 percent (62-for-276).
Las Vegas Wranglers (32-17-6) at Long Beach Ice Dogs (19-30-4) 7:00 PT
* Las Vegas is 5-2-0 all-time against Long Beach after a 6-4 win on February 15.
* Long Beach’s Jerome Marois has five goals, two assists and is +5 in his last five games.
* Wranglers’ Dave Cousineau ranks second among ECHL defensemen with 10 power-play goals.
* Ice Dog’s T.J. Aceti is 4-4-1 with a 2.67 goals against average and a shutout in nine games in February.