Florence Pride (21-28-7) at Columbia Inferno (35-16-6) 2:00 ET
* Columbia is 6-1-0 against Florence in 2003-04 and 16-7-3 all-time in the regular season.
* Pride is 12-for-43 (27.9 percent) on the power play in 13 games in February.
* Inferno leads the ECHL in scoring with 3.98 goals per game.
* Florence ranks 27th in the ECHL in goals allowed with 3.71 goals per game.
Toledo Storm (21-27-6) at Johnstown Chiefs (31-17-6) 7:00 ET
* Toledo is 3-3-1 against Johnstown in 2003-04 after a 4-3 overtime loss on February 13.
* Chiefs lead the ECHL on the penalty kill with 88.9 percent (208-for-236).
* Storm’s Jim Abbott is tied for third among ECHL rookies with 22 goals.
* Johnstown’s Steve Hildenbrand has five goals and four assists in his last five games.
Trenton Titans (27-20-6) at Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (38-13-4) 7:05 ET
* Bullies are 3-1-0 at home and 4-3-0 overall against Trenton in 2003-04.
* Titans are 3-3-1 against Atlantic City in 2003-04 and 14-11-3 all-time in the regular season.
* Jon Cullen leads Atlantic City with four goals, four assists and eight points against Trenton.
* Trenton’s Matt Zultek is tied for second in the ECHL with 14 power-play goals.
Gwinnett Gladiators (31-19-5) at Greenville Grrrowl (10-39-5) 7:05 ET
* Gladiators are 2-0-0 at Greenville and 3-1-1 overall against the Grrrowl.
* Grrrowl is 0-2-0 at home and 2-2-1 overall against the Gladiators.
* Anthony Aquino leads the Gladiators with four goals, five assists and nine points against Greenville.
* Ryan Stewart (2g-2a) and Michael Chin (3g-1a) lead Greenville in scoring against Gwinnett.
Columbus Cottonmouths (30-22-4) at Florida Everblades (29-20-10) 7:30 ET
* Columbus is 1-1-0 against Florida in 2003-04 after a 2-1 loss on Friday.
* Everblades’ Jeff Maund is 10-2-1 with a 2.28 goals against average in 14 home games.
* Cottonmouths’ Jason Tapp is 11-4-1 and is tied for the ECHL lead with four shutouts.
* Florida’s Brian McCullough ranks second in the ECHL with 33 goals and 71 points.
Dayton Bombers (19-31-5) at Roanoke Express (26-26-6) 7:30 ET
* Roanoke is 1-0-1 against the Bombers in 2003-04 and 9-14-6 all-time in the regular season.
* Bombers are 8-3-1 when leading after the first period and 13-7-5 in one-goal games.
* Express’ David Belitski is 1-0-1 with a 1.44 GAA and a .958 save percentage against Dayton.
* Dayton’s Chad Theuer has six goals, four assists and is +3 in his last 10 games.
Cincinnati Cyclones (21-34-3) at Wheeling Nailers (40-13-2) 7:30 ET
* Wheeling is 7-2-0 against Cincinnati in 2003-04 after a 2-0 shutout on Friday.
* Cincinnati is 9-2-0 when leading after the first period and 9-12-3 in one-goal games.
* Nailers’ Tyler MacKay is 3-0-0 with a 0.33 goals against average and two shutouts in three games against Cincinnati.
* Cyclones are 1-11-1 and have been outscored 46-21 in nine games in February.
Charlotte Checkers (28-21-7) at Greensboro Generals (33-22-1) 7:30 ET
* Greensboro is 4-2-0 against Charlotte in 2003-04 after a 4-3 shootout win on February 21.
* Checkers’ Scott Meyer is 4-2-0 with a 1.49 goals against average and two shutouts in his last seven games.
* Defenseman Kurtis Drummond leads the Generals with five assists and six points against Charlotte.
* Dusty Jamieson leads the Checkers with four goals and five points in four games against Greensboro.
Louisiana IceGators (37-14-2) at Pensacola Ice Pilots (30-18-6) 7:05 CT
* Ice Pilots are 4-2-0 at home and 5-6-0 overall against Louisiana in 2003-04.
* IceGators are 2-2-2 at Pensacola and 6-3-2 overall against Pensacola in 2003-04.
* Brian Collins leads the Ice Pilots with six goals and 10 points against Louisiana.
* Bobby Brown leads Louisiana with seven goals against Pensacola.
Reading Royals (31-16-8) at Peoria Rivermen (32-16-8) 7:05 CT
* Peoria is 2-1-1 against Reading in 2003-04 and 4-4-1 all-time in the regular season.
* Reading’s Peter Hamerlik is 6-0-1 with a 1.55 goals against average in seven games in February.
* Rivermen rank fourth in the ECHL in goals allowed with 2.46 goals per game.
* Royals’ road power play ranks third in the ECHL with 22.1 percent (38-for-172).
Mississippi Sea Wolves (32-18-6) at Texas Wildcatters (16-33-5) 7:05 CT
* Mississippi is 2-1-0 at Texas and 8-2-0 overall against the Wildcatters in 2003-04.
* Wildcatters’ Ashlee Langdone has six goals, eight assists and is +4 in nine games in February.
* Sergei Kuznetsov leads Mississippi with eight goals and 17 points against Texas.
* Texas’ Martin Masa has two game-winning goals and nine points (5g-4a) in six games against Mississippi.
South Carolina Stingrays (30-20-3) at San Diego Gulls (36-12-7) 5:05 PT
* First-ever meeting between South Carolina and San Diego.
* Gulls’ Mark Pederson has an ECHL season-high 18-game home point streak (18g-13a).
* Stingrays’ road power play ranks second in the ECHL with 23.0 percent (28-for-122).
* San Diego ranks third in the ECHL on the penalty kill with 87.6 percent (247-for-282).
Alaska Aces (30-21-4) at Idaho Steelheads (32-16-7) 7:05 MT
* Alaska is 2-2-0 at Idaho and 5-4-0 against the Steelheads in 2003-04.
* Idaho’ Blair Allison is 9-0-3 with a 1.72 goals against average and a shutout in 13 home games.
* Aces’ Joe Talbot is tied for the ECHL rookie lead with 24 goals and is tied for third with 54 points.
* Steelheads’ Scott Burt tallied two assists against Alaska on Friday and has seven points (4g-3a) in his last five games.
Las Vegas Wranglers (34-17-6) at Bakersfield Condors (19-30-7) 7:00 PT
* Wranglers are 1-0-0 at Bakersfield and 5-0-0 overall against the Condors.
* Condors’ Jason Ralph has a four-game home goal streak (4g) dating back to February 8.
* Greg Day leads Las Vegas with three goals, six assists and nine points against Bakersfield.
* Bakersfield’s Paul Willett has 14 points (1g-13a) and is +3 in 14 games in February.
Fresno Falcons (16-32-6) at Long Beach Ice Dogs (19-32-4) 7:00 PT
* Ice Dogs are 3-0-0 at home and 3-3-0 overall against Fresno in 2003-04.
* Fresno defenseman Kevin Truelson has a game-winning goal and three assists against Long Beach.
* Long Beach defenseman Mark Gouett has a game-winning goal and three assists against Fresno.
* Fresno is 8-1-2 when leading after the first period and 8-9-6 in one-goal games.
*** San Diego became the first team to clinch a Kelly Cup Playoffs berth on Friday. ***