Wheeling Nailers (32-11-2) at Johnstown Chiefs (24-15-5) 7:00 ET
* Johnstown is 3-1-0 against Wheeling in 2003-04 and 59-58-15 all-time in the regular season.
* Nailers rank second in the ECHL with 3.82 goals per game.
* Chiefs’ Corey Campbell ranks second in the ECHL with a 2.17 goals against average.
* Wheeling’s J-F Dufour leads the ECHL with 40 assists and ranks second with 60 points.
Peoria Rivermen (25-12-7) at Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (30-10-3) 7:05 ET
* Peoria is 1-0-1 against Atlantic City in 2003-04 after a 4-3 overtime win on January 2.
* Atlantic City leads the ECHL in goals allowed with 1.98 goals per game.
* Rivermen goalie Mike Valley ranks third in the ECHL in goals against average with 2.18.
* Bullies’ Scott Stirling leads the ECHL with a 1.71 goals against average and 23 wins.
Dayton Bombers (16-26-3) at Cincinnati Cyclones (20-23-2) 7:30 ET
* Dayton is 4-3-1 against Cincinnati in 2003-04 and 11-15-5 all-time in the regular season.
* Cyclones’ Ryan Brindley has an eight-game home assist streak (9a) dating back to December 5.
* Bombers’ Jason Deskins has eight points (4g-4a) and is +4 in seven games against Cincinnati.
* Cincinnati’s Jade Galbraith has seven points (2g-5a) and is +2 in his last five games.
San Diego Gulls (30-10-3) at Idaho Steelheads (26-13-5) 7:05 MT
* San Diego is 5-0-0 against Idaho in 2003-04 and 35-20-5 all-time in the regular season.
* Idaho’s Blair Allison is 8-0-2 with a 1.76 goals against average in 10 home games.
* Steelheads’ Miguel Delisle is tied for the ECHL rookie lead with 10 power-play goals.
* Gulls’ Mark Pederson has an ECHL season-high 18-game point streak (18g-12a) and leads the ECHL with 30 goals.
Trenton Titans (20-15-5) at Fresno Falcons (12-27-5) 7:00 PT
* First-ever meeting between Fresno and Trenton.
* Titans’ Andrew Allen is 5-2-2 with a 2.09 goals against average in his last nine games.
* Falcons’ Kris Porter leads the team with 20 assists, three game-winning goals and 30 points.
* Trenton’s Matt Zultek has seven points (3g-4a) in his last five games and ranks fourth in the ECHL with 11 power-play goals.
Las Vegas Wranglers (26-13-5) at Long Beach Ice Dogs (14-25-3) 7:00 PT
* Las Vegas is 3-1-0 all-time against Fresno after a 4-1 win on January 30.
* Long Beach’s T.J. Aceti is 2-1-1 with a 1.85 goals against average in his last four games.
* Wranglers’ Marc Magliarditi is 4-1-0 with a 2.01 goals against average in five games against Long Beach.
* Ice Dogs’ John McNabb has seven points (2g-5a) in his last five games and leads the team with 40 points (18g-22a).