Wheeling Nailers (32-12-2) at Dayton Bombers (17-26-3) 7:00 ET
* Wheeling is 7-0-0 against Dayton in 2003-04 and 51-39-6 all-time in the regular season.
* Bombers’ Jason Deskins is tied for second in the ECHL with four shorthand goals.
* Nailers’ J-F Dufour has 18 points (5g-13a) in seven games against Dayton.
* Dayton ranks 31st in the ECHL in scoring with 2.43 goals per game.
Reading Royals (23-14-7) at Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (31-10-3) 7:05 ET
* Atlantic City is 3-0-0 against Reading in 2003-04 and 13-4-3 all-time in the regular season.
* Reading’s Cody Rudkowsky is 16-11-3 and ranks fourth in the ECHL with a 2.21 goals against average.
* Bullies lead the ECHL in goals allowed with 1.98 goals per game.
* Royals’ Peter Hay is tied for the ECHL rookie lead with five game-winning goals.
Toledo Storm (18-22-4) at Cincinnati Cyclones (20-24-2) 7:30 ET
* Cincinnati is 4-1-1 against Toledo in 2003-04 and 13-10-3 all-time in the regular season.
* Toledo’s Jim Abbott is tied for the ECHL rookie lead with 20 goals and is tied for eight with 37 points.
* Cyclones’ Randy Petruk is 4-1-0 with a 1.62 goals against average in five games against Toledo.
* Storm’s Alexandre Jacques has seven goals and eight assists in his last 10 games.
Florida Everblades (23-16-9) at Columbia Inferno (28-14-5) 7:30 ET
* Florida is 1-1-1 against Columbia in 2003-04 and 9-7-3 all-time in the regular season.
* Columbia leads the ECHL in scoring with 3.94 goals per game.
* Everblades’ Gray Shaneberger has five points (3g-2a), including a power-play and a game-winning goal, in three games against Columbia.
* Inferno’s Alex Burrows has two goals and three assists in two games against Florida.
Roanoke Express (22-19-5) at Augusta Lynx (18-22-4) 7:35 ET
* Augusta is 1-1-0 against Roanoke in 2003-04 after a 6-4 win on January 2.
* Express defenseman Duncan Dalmao is tied for third in the ECHL with 18 power-play assists.
* Lynx’ Paul Vincent has four points (2g-2a) and a game-winning goal in two games against Roanoke.
* Roanoke leads the ECHL in penalty minutes with 29.9 minutes per game.
Greenville Grrrowl (7-33-3) at Gwinnett Gladiators (25-16-4) 7:35 ET
* Greenville is 1-1-0 all-time against Gwinnett after a 5-2 loss on November 28.
* Gladiators’ Kevin Doell has an 11-game point streak (8g-13a) dating back to December 20.
* Grrrowl defenseman Jon Zion has a five-game assist streak (6a) dating back to January 25.
* Gwinnett’s Brandon Dietrich is tied for second in the ECHL with 39 assists.
Florence Pride (16-21-6) at Texas Wildcatters (13-29-4) 7:05 CT
* First-ever meeting between Texas and Florence.
* Pride’s Wes Goldie has 12 points (6g-6a) and is +4 in his last 10 games.
* Wildcatters’ Rob Guinn has a five-game home assist streak (5a) dating back to January 16.
* Allan Sirois leads Florence with 28 assists and 15 power play points (4g-11a).
Pensacola Ice Pilots (22-16-5) at Louisiana IceGators (31-11-2) 7:05 CT
* Louisiana is 5-2-2 against Pensacola in 2003-04 after a 5-4 loss on January 31.
* Ice Pilots’ Corey Neilson ranks second among ECHL defensemen with 46 points (10g-36a).
* IceGators rank second in the ECHL in goals allowed with 2.45 goals per game.
* Pensacola’s Brian Eklund leads the ECHL with 1,327 saves and is tied for third with 21 wins.
Greensboro Generals (26-19-1) at Mississippi Sea Wolves (29-12-6) 7:35 CT
* Greensboro is 1-0-0 against Mississippi in 2003-04 after a 4-3 win on November 20.
* Mississippi ranks second in the ECHL in scoring with 3.77 goals per game.
* Generals’ defenseman Geno Parrish is tied for second in the ECHL with 39 assists.
* Sea Wolves’ Steffon Walby is tied for second in the ECHL with 39 assists and leads the league with 61 points.
San Diego Gulls (30-11-3) at Idaho Steelheads (27-13-5) 7:05 MT
* San Diego is 5-1-0 against Idaho in 2003-04 and 35-21-5 all-time in the regular season.
* Idaho’s Blair Allison is 8-0-2 with a 1.78 goals against average in 10 home games.
* Steelheads’ Miguel Delisle leads ECHL rookies with 11 power-play goals.
* Gulls’ Mark Pederson has an ECHL season-high 19-game point streak (18g-13a) and leads the ECHL with 30 goals.
Trenton Titans (21-15-5) at Fresno Falcons (12-28-5) 7:00 PT
* Trenton is 1-0-0 all-time against Fresno after a 3-2 win on Wednesday.
* Falcons’ John Wroblewski scored a power-play goal and tallied an assist against Trenton on Wednesday.
* Titans’ Bryce Cockburn scored three points (2g-1a), including the game-winner, at Fresno on Wednesday.
* Falcons rank second in the ECHL in penalty minutes with 29.6 penalty minutes per game.
Bakersfield Condors (14-26-3) at Long Beach Ice Dogs (14-26-3) 7:30 PT
* Long Beach is 3-2-0 against Bakersfield in 2003-04 after a 5-4 shootout win on December 28.
* John McNabb has six points (2g-4a) in his last five games and leads the Ice Dogs with 40 points (18g-22a).
* Condors’ Denis Ladouceur has eight points (2g-6a) in five games against Long Beach.
* Long Beach’s T.J. Aceti is 2-2-1 with a 2.30 goals against average in his last four games.
Las Vegas Wranglers (27-13-5) at Alaska Aces (24-14-3) 7:00 AT
* Las Vegas is 4-1-0 all-time against Alaska after a 3-1 win on January 13.
* Aces rank third in the ECHL on the penalty kill with 88.0 percent (212-for-241).
* Wranglers’ Marc Magliarditi is 3-1-0 with a 1.51 goals against average in four games against Alaska.
* Alaska is tied for the ECHL lead with 11 shorthand goals.