Toledo Storm (19-22-4) at Dayton Bombers (17-26-4) 7:00 ET
* Dayton is 3-3-0 against Toledo in 2003-04 and 60-50-12 all-time in the regular season.
* Toledo’s Alexandre Jacques has 10 points (6g-4a) and is +2 in six games against Dayton.
* Bombers’ Andrew Penner is 2-1-0 with a 2.06 goals against average in three games against Toledo.
* Storm’s Doug Teskey is 2-1-0 with a 2.33 goals against average in three games against Dayton.
Reading Royals (24-14-7) at Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (31-11-3) 7:05 ET
* Reading is 1-2-1 against Atlantic City after a 4-1 win on Friday.
* Bullies lead the ECHL in goals allowed with 2.02 goals per game.
* Royals are tied for third in the ECHL in goals allowed with 2.49 goals per game.
* Atlantic City’s Luke Curtin has eight points (3g-5a) and is +3 in four games against Reading.
Gwinnett Gladiators (26-16-4) at Greenville Grrrowl (7-33-4) 7:05 ET
* Greenville is 1-1-1 all-time against Gwinnett after a 5-4 shootout loss on Friday.
* Gwinnett’s Anthony Aquino has four goals and three assists in three games against Greenville.
* Grrrowl’s Matt Demarski scored two goals against Gwinnett in Friday’s 5-4 shootout loss.
* Gladiators’ Kevin Doell has a 12-game point streak (8g-14a) dating back to December 20.
Roanoke Express (22-20-5) at Charlotte Checkers (22-19-6) 7:30 ET
* Roanoke is 2-0-0 against Charlotte in 2003-04 and 41-18-13 all-time in the regular season.
* Checkers’ Mike Wirll has a five-game goal streak (7g) dating back to January 29.
* Express lead the ECHL in penalty minutes with 29.7 penalty minutes per game.
* Charlotte’s Richard Keyes has 10 points (2g-8a) and is +4 in his last five games.
Wheeling Nailers (33-12-2) at Cincinnati Cyclones (20-25-2) 7:30 ET
* Wheeling is 3-2-0 against Cincinnati in 2003-04 after a 5-4 win on January 17.
* Cyclones’ Garrett Prosofsky has eight points (3g-5a) in five games against Wheeling.
* Nailers rank second in the ECHL in scoring with 3.74 goals per game.
* Cincinnati’s Randy Petruk is 2-1-0 with a 2.28 goals against average in his last three games.
Florida Everblades (23-17-9) at South Carolina Stingrays (26-15-2) 7:30 ET
* South Carolina is 2-1-0 against Florida in 2003-04 and 17-19-5 all-time in the regular season.
* Florida’s Brian McCullough is tied for second in the ECHL with 27 goals and ranks fourth with 57 points.
* Stingrays’ Mike Jickling has seven points (3g-4a) and is +2 in thee games against Florida.
* Everblades’ Carl Mallette ranks sixth among ECHL rookies with 39 points (14g-25a).
Columbia Inferno (29-14-5) at Augusta Lynx (19-22-4) 7:35 ET
* Columbia is 3-1-0 against Augusta in 2003-04 after a 5-0 shutout on December 26.
* Terry Marchant tallied a hat trick in Friday’s 4-1 win against Roanoke in his first game with Augusta.
* Inferno leads the ECHL in scoring with 3.90 goals per game.
* Lynx’ Louis Goulet has 12 points (6g-6a) including a hat trick in his last 10 games.
Florence Pride (16-22-6) at Texas Wildcatters (14-29-4) 7:05 CT
* Texas is 1-0-0 all-time against Florence after a 5-3 win on Friday.
* Pride’s Mark McRae (0g-7a) and Kyle Kidney (4g-3a) each have seven points in their last five games.
* Wildcatters’ Rob Guinn has a six-game home assist streak (7a) dating back to January 16.
* Wes Goldie leads Florence with 24 goals, nine power-play goals and 35 points.
Greensboro Generals (27-19-1) at Pensacola Ice Pilots (23-16-5) 7:05 CT
* First-ever meeting between Greensboro and Pensacola.
* Pensacola ranks third in the ECHL on the power play with 21.2 percent (48-for-226).
* Generals’ Geno Parrish is tied for the ECHL lead among defensemen with 39 assists and is third with 45 points.
* Ice Pilots’ Corey Neilson leads ECHL defensemen with 49 points (10g-39a).
Louisiana IceGators (31-12-2) at Mississippi Sea Wolves (29-13-6) 7:35 CT
* Louisiana is 6-3-0 against Mississippi in 2003-04 after a 5-1 win on January 30.
* Sea Wolves rank third in the ECHL in scoring with 3.71 goals per game.
* IceGators lead the ECHL on the power play with 24.3 percent (60-for-247).
* Mississippi’s Steffon Walby leads the ECHL with 61 points (22g-39a).
San Diego Gulls (31-11-3) at Idaho Steelheads (27-14-5) 7:05 MT
* San Diego is 6-1-0 against Idaho in 2003-04 and 36-21-5 all-time in the regular season.
* Idaho’s Andrei Vasilyev has four goals and two assists in six games against San Diego.
* Gulls’ Mark Pederson has an ECHL season-high 20-game point streak (19g-14a) and leads the ECHL with 31 goals.
* Steelheads’ Miguel Delisle leads ECHL rookies with 11 power-play goals.
Trenton Titans (22-15-5) at Long Beach Ice Dogs (14-27-3) 7:00 PT
* Trenton is 1-0-0 all-time against Long Beach winning 4-3 in a shootout on October 24.
* John McNabb has six points (3g-3a) in his last five games and leads the Ice Dogs with 42 points (19g-23a).
* Titans’ Matt Zultek is tied for second in the ECHL with 12 power-play goals.
* Long Beach is 10-3-2 when scoring first and 9-9-3 in one-goal games.
Bakersfield Condors (15-23-6) at Fresno Falcons (12-29-5) 7:30 PT
* Bakersfield is 6-2-0 against Fresno in 2003-04 after a 3-1 loss on February 3.
* Falcons’ Nolan Schaefer is 1-1-0 with a 1.50 goals against average and a shutout in two games against Bakersfield.
* Condors’ Shane Bendera is 3-1-0 with a 1.73 goals against average in four games against Fresno.
* Fresno’s Boris Protsenko scored two goals and tallied an assist in Friday’s 6-4 loss against Trenton.
Las Vegas Wranglers (28-13-5) at Alaska Aces (24-15-3) 7:00 AT
* Las Vegas is 5-1-0 all-time against Alaska after a 5-2 win on Friday.
* Aces rank third in the ECHL on the penalty kill with 87.8 percent (216-for-246).
* Wranglers’ Marc Magliarditi is 4-1-0 with a 1.61 goals against average in five games against Alaska.
* Alaska is tied for the ECHL lead with 11 shorthand goals.