Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (28-10-2) at Trenton Titans (18-15-3) 10:30 a.m. ET
* Trenton is 3-3-0 against Atlantic City in 2003-04 and 13-11-2 all-time in the regular season.
* Atlantic City leads the ECHL in goals allowed with 1.90 goals per game.
* Titans’ Andrew Allen is 5-2-1 with a 1.74 goals against average and two shutouts in his last eight games.
* Bullies’ Scott Stirling leads the ECHL with a 1.72 goals against average and 22 wins.
Charlotte Checkers (19-18-5) at Greensboro Generals (26-17-1) 7:00 ET
* Greensboro is 3-1-0 against Charlotte in 2003-04 after a 1-0 shutout on January 23.
* Checkers’ road penalty kill ranks third in the ECHL with 89.1 percent (115-for-129).
* Generals’ power play ranks third in the ECHL with 21.2 percent (47-for-222).
* Charlotte’s David St. Germain is 9-4-1 with a 2.85 goals against average in 15 road games.
Long Beach Ice Dogs (13-24-2) at San Diego Gulls (27-10-3) 7:05 PT
* San Diego is 5-0-1 against Long Beach in 2003-04 after a 4-3 win on January 23.
* John McNabb has a four-game assist streak (5a) and leads the Ice Dogs with 36 points (16g-20a).
* Mark Pederson has 15 points (10g-5a) in his last 10 games and leads the ECHL with 28 goals.
* Long Beach’s Colin Zulianello is 2-1-0 with a 2.54 goals against average in his last three games.
Columbus Cottonmouths (23-19-4) at Columbia Inferno (26-13-4) 7:30 ET
* Columbia is 3-0-1 against Columbus in 2003-04 and 15-4-1 all-time in the regular season.
* Jason Tapp is 5-2-1 with a 2.12 goals against average and three shutouts in eight games with Columbus.
* Inferno leads the ECHL in scoring with 4.00 goals per game.
* Cottonmouths’ John Morlang has a four-game road goal streak (5g) dating back to January 9.