Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (29-10-2) at Johnstown Chiefs (23-15-4) 7:00 ET
* Atlantic City is 3-2-0 against Johnstown in 2003-04 and 9-3-2 all-time in the regular season.
* Chiefs’ Cory Campbell is 2-1-0 with a 1.81 goals against average and a shutout in three games against Atlantic City
* Bullies’ Scott Stirling is 3-1-0 with a 0.75 goals against average and a shutout in four games against Johnstown.
* Johnstown leads the ECHL on the penalty kill with 89.5 percent (162-for-181).
Augusta Lynx (17-20-4) at Reading Royals (21-13-7) 7:05 ET
* Augusta is 1-0-1 all-time against Reading after a 2-1 shootout loss on November 30.
* Royals’ home penalty kill leads the ECHL with 91.8 percent (67-for-73).
* Lynx’ Paul Vincent has 15 points (4g-11a) and is +3 in 12 games in January.
* Reading is tied for fourth in the ECHL in goals allowed with 2.49 goals per game.
Florence Pride (14-20-6) at Charlotte Checkers (20-18-5) 7:30 ET
* Charlotte is 2-0-0 against Florence in 2003-04 after a 3-1 win on January 4.
* Pride’s Wes Goldie has seven points (4g-3a) in his last five games and leads the team with 22 goals.
* Checkers’ Konrad McKay has four points (2g-2a) and is +4 in two games against Florence.
* Florence is 7-6-4 when scoring first and 8-6-6 in one-goal games.
Gwinnett Gladiators (24-15-3) at Columbia Inferno (26-13-5) 7:30 ET
* Gwinnett is 1-1-0 all-time against Columbia after a 3-1 win on December 7.
* Columbia leads the ECHL in scoring with 4.00 goals per game.
* Gladiators’ road penalty kill ranks second in the ECHL with 89.5 percent (85-for-95).
* Inferno’s Tim Smith has 12 points (6g-6a) in his last 10 games and is tied for second in the ECHL with 36 assists.
Greenville Grrrowl (7-30-3) at Columbus Cottonmouths (24-19-4) 7:30 ET
* Columbus is 2-0-0 against Greenville in 2003-04 after an 8-0 shutout on January 17.
* Grrrowl are 2-7-3 in one-goal games and 6-6-0 when leading after the first period.
* Jason Tapp is 6-2-1 with a 2.30 goals against average and three shutouts in 10 games with Columbus.
* Greenville’s Chris Lynch has four goals and four assists in his last nine games.
South Carolina Stingrays (23-14-2) at Florida Everblades (23-14-8) 7:30 ET
* Florida is 1-1-0 against South Carolina in 2003-04 and 24-10-6 all-time in the regular season.
* South Carolina’s road power play ranks second in the ECHL with 24.0 percent (23-for-96).
* Everblades’ Brian McCullough is second in the ECHL with 26 goals and is tied for second with 55 points.
* Stingrays’ Mike Jickling has two goals and two assists in two games against Florida.
Mississippi Sea Wolves (27-11-6) at Louisiana IceGators (29-10-2) 7:05 CT
* Louisiana is 5-3-0 against Mississippi in 2003-04 and 33-21-8 all-time in the regular season.
* Mississippi ranks second in the ECHL in scoring with 3.84 goals per game.
* IceGators rank second in the ECHL in goals allowed with 2.41 goals per game.
* Sea Wolves are on an eight-game win streak and Louisiana is on a seven-game win streak.
Cincinnati Cyclones (19-22-2) at Peoria Rivermen (23-15-7) 7:05 CT
* Peoria is 6-3-0 against Cincinnati in 2003-04 after a 3-1 win on January 16.
* Garrett Prosofsky is tied for the Cincinnati lead with 15 goals, 20 assists, 35 points and six power-play goals.
* Rivermen are tied for fourth in the ECHL in goals allowed with 2.49 goals per game.
* Cyclones are 9-1-0 when leading after the first period and 12-3-1 when scoring first.
Pensacola Ice Pilots (21-15-5) at Texas Wildcatters (12-27-4) 7:05 CT
* Pensacola is 6-1-2 all-time against Texas after a 3-2 shootout win on January 2.
* Cory Morgan leads the Wildcatters with 24 assists and 35 points.
* Ice Pilots’ Brian Eklund leads the ECHL with 1,265 saves and is tied for third with 20 wins.
* Texas’ Lukas Smital has eight goals and three assists in 10 games in January.
Roanoke Express (21-18-4) at Toledo Storm (17-20-4) 7:30 ET
* Roanoke is 1-0-0 against Toledo in 2003-04 after a 3-2 shootout win on January 10.
* Storm’s Jim Abbott leads ECHL rookies with 20 goals and is tied for seventh in scoring with 35 points.
* Dan Carlson has a four-game goal streak (5g) dating back to November 23.
* Toledo’s Alexandre Jacques has 14 points (7g-7a) and is +3 in 10 games in January.
Dayton Bombers (16-23-3) at Trenton Titans (18-15-4) 7:30 ET
* Dayton is 2-1-0 against Trenton in 2003-04 and 6-11-0 all-time in the regular season.
* Titans’ Andrew Allen is 5-2-1 with a 1.74 goals against average and two shutouts in his last eight games.
* Bombers rookie Olivier Proulx leads the team with 23 assists and 34 points.
* Trenton’s Matt Zultek has 11 points (5g-6a) and is +4 in 10 games in January.
Greensboro Generals (26-18-1) at Wheeling Nailers (30-11-2) 7:30 ET
* Wheeling was 1-0-0 against Greensboro in 2001-02 and is 1-3-2 all-time in the regular season
* Greensboro ranks fourth in the ECHL in scoring with 3.47 goals per game.
* Nailers rank third in the ECHL in scoring with 3.65 goals per game.
* Generals’ Daniel Berthiaume leads the ECHL with four overtime wins and ranks second with 21 wins.
Bakersfield Condors (13-21-6) at Fresno Falcons (11-25-5) 7:00 PT
* Bakersfield is 5-1-0 against Fresno in 2003-04 after a 6-0 shutout on January 27.
* Fresno’s Brad Mehalko has three goals and four assists in his last five games.
* Condors’ Kevin Riehl (3g-6a) and Johan Astrom (5g-4a) each have nine points in six games against Fresno.
* Falcons lead the ECHL in penalty minutes with 29.9 penalty minutes per game.
Long Beach Ice Dogs (13-25-2) at Las Vegas Wranglers (24-12-5) 7:05 PT
* Las Vegas is 3-0-0 all-time against Long Beach after a 5-3 win on January 2.
* Ice Dogs’ Colin Zulianello is 2-1-0 with a 2.60 goals against average in his last four games.
* Wranglers’ Marc Magliarditi is 13-2-1 with a 2.18 goals against average in 17 home games.
* Long Beach’s John McNabb has a five-game assist streak (6a) and leads the team with 36 points (16g-21a).
Idaho Steelheads (25-13-4) at San Diego Gulls (28-10-3) 7:35 PT
* San Diego is 4-0-0 against Idaho in 2003-04 and 34-15-5 all-time in the regular season.
* Idaho’s Lance Galbraith has five goals and seven assists in his last 10 games.
* Gulls’ Mark Pederson has a 16-game point streak (18g-9a) and leads the ECHL with 29 goals.
* Steelheads’ Miguel Delisle leads ECHL rookies with 10 power-play goals.